More Meele

Best answers
I like the work you put into meele, but it's pretty one sided.

All I do is flying around swoop-kicking people. After 5-10 mins, it gets kind of repetitive and pretty annoying.

ESF is now mostly swoop attacks, I cant even power up or shoot an attack without being sent flying across the map.

Will you guys include different styles of meele, making the swoop thing a different meele move. I want regular punch, kick, and sweep kicks (when u sweep them off their feet..) in, again, as well.

Oh, and where is trunk's sword... I want to cut frieza up.

Best answers
Wut can u do? THe melee is the most annoything in the world, but hey, it cant las forever. Once u master the controls, then u can over come the melee. Remember, USE THE POWER TO KILL THE WEAKNESSES. BEAT THEM AND OVE COME MELEE, its THE ONLY WAY!!! I WILL!!! MUAHAHA!!!:D ;) :fight: ;D

Best answers
those are all good points, but melee isnt that bad. vegeta players still have like FF and BB spams ( in the next release can u actually have a animation of a BB being charged becuase it still looks from afar that the player isnt doing anything) So the Good thing about melee is that you can actually stop Really high powerd Spammers. Also I also think that in the next version trunks could use his sword, becuase his attacks are weak ( Finish buster = Strong, but the Burning attack = weak)

Best answers
Melee definately needs some variety. Even some different animations would do. I'd show you my page long post, but it got deleted by a super admin who got tired of melee threads.

I heard from someone that Trunks will be able to use his sword in later patches.

Best answers
Melee is pretty annoying....but just block and you'll be fine. On the first night the beta was released no one used melee....it was all beams, beams, beams! It was the best! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom