HELP please?

Best answers
K I downloaded it im pretty sure i have the folder and stuff but I dont know how to actually start it!I went in the folder and tryed stuff but they didnt work could anyone please help me?

Best answers
ok start up half-luife or Counter strike go to custom game or mod viewer and then u'll figure it out from there.:]

Best answers
Where do I start those up (sorry im new at this) So far the things that I have are the esf folder with the maps and stuff anything else i need to download?I just finished with the 6hour one.

ps thanks for your time!:]

Best answers
Please? Anyone?

Can someone give me a step by step walkthrough? or somthing?
?:cry:

Best answers
lol. Well first start up Half-Life (go to the folder where u installed it, then click on the icon called "hl"). Second Go to the Custom Games option in the main menu of Half-Life. Click on "Earth Special Force's Beta 1" in the box to the right. Then click on activate and finaly click done. You are now playing ESF! =D

Best answers
halflife-esf

cause whenever i click that it lets me pick save or open if I pick open it just keeps popping up with the open or save screen and I tryed save it does the same thing arrrrg!I downloaded the mirror thing on cucumbas thread for the beta1 did I download the correct thing?

Best answers
I down loaded the first mirror thing on cucumbas 1beta thread it took me 6 hours so I hope it was the right one but if its not then could someone tell me which one I am supposed to download and how to get there?:shocked:

Best answers
Do You Even Have Half-LIfe?If You Do Click Start Run C:\Sierra\Half-Life\hl.exe and you did download the right thing.

Best answers
I downloaded Cucumbas first mirror thing on the top of his download list its a thread go check it out.So im asking if I downloaded the right thing it took me 6hours to download it and what I got from it was a folder and an installation thingy the installation thing just lets me modify what I downloaded and it installs a bunch of crap.(folder stuff would be my guess) And the folders name is esf inside it has maps gfx sound etc.. it also somethin called halflife-esf but if I click on it it just asks me if I want to open or save it and if I pick open it just keeps coming up with that same screen again save does the samething.Can ya tell me where you downloaded your guys from? You can see what I downloaded at cucumbas thread that says like sticky beta 1 or somthing its somewhere above my thread I think. its the first mirror thing he has at the top of his downloads.I am so sorry if Im gettin annoyin lol but im really gettin frusterated here (im pretty new to this kinda stuff) for those of you that are givin me your time thanx I am really gettin anxious to play esf!!!:S

Best answers
/me laughs at sephiroth

ok start over on the desktop,go to start:notice: All Programs or Programs :notice: Sierra:notice: Half-life:notice: :notice: Half-life

ok ur on Half-life,NOW u click custom game and then u should see Earths Special Forces In A Box To Tha Right Click it and Click Activate and then u click done and then u go to Multiplayer :notice: Fight Online or Internet Games (i forgot):notice: Filter Then Check "Are Running Game" then in the little box click it and look for "esf" after that,click filter Then Update, then a bunch of things will come up and don't worry about the grey box, its loading the games, after that click "Net .." at the top and the game with the most o's click that twice and u go play :]

Best answers
I didnt have half-life installed in the first place but that runs me into a whole other problem! when ever I try to install half-life it always comes up with this illiegle opperation shi* on the top is looks really messed up like ¿¶•± not exactly like that but you get the picture and then it makes me reboot the puter every time! so basically im screwed right? This computer has problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom