• Hell no, it would suck!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe.... i'd like to try it...

• I wouldnt want to play that way...

• Total voters
Best answers
Duel mode... basicly the same as in Jedi Knight 2..... for those of you who arnt familiar:

Two players fight at time, the rest of the players on the server spectate. THe winning player stays the losing player goes to the end of the line waiting to return to the ring... the next player in line gets to fight the winner. Simple....

Maybe even have 2vs2, 3vs3, some sort of tag team, etc. THe only problem "i" see is how to keep the power levels balanced (winners would have much highers ones....).

Anyway its just a suggestion... for those of you who wouldnt want to play in such a way keep in mind you wouldnt have too. Input would be great......

Best answers
but if they had that now u wuld lose pl.... meby that wuld hab to be changed....

Best answers
Just have special duel maps, where each map had about 4 arena's and players could freely walk the map (glass all around arena) and observe, or enter a ring and fight.... Kinda like those online chess tables...

Or you could just have a Duel button where you challenge someone to do a duel in an FFA server like in JK2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom