Lets ALL comtribute to a REALLY GOOD SERVER!

Would you be WILLING TO PAY for a 1337 ASS SERVER!?

• YES! OF COURSE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO! I'M A CHEAP FREE-LOADING *******! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I say so that we can all play on a REAL GOOD, LAG FREE DEDICATED SERVER...we all pitch in some money...and like...give it to Mastasurf...or IG....or someone...so that they can like....give us a server.

The catch is...you can only play on it if you give money. That way there wont be some FREE-LOADERS just sittin around....playin on a good server for FREE! They could make it so....that the server would check our IP...and if it wasnt on the list of people who paid, they would be kicked. (kinda like if u get ur IP banned in CS :D if ur like me and u hack in CS too much :p)

Plus...we probly wouldnt have to pay to much.....by ourselves...cuz there are so many people on the Forums....if each person gives like....$0.50...x 600 people....(or more)....we could get one PWNIN ASS SERVER!

To give the money...so we wouldnt have to reveal information about where we live and stuff...we could just give the omney to them through PayPal.

Am I a genius...or what? :D

Best answers
this is a good idea and I like it but...I think the server would only be up for about a month because not many people are willing to pay the monthly fees...

Best answers
*******s....lol. But seriously, if i could have a decent server for only payin a couple a bucks....i would do it. cmon...what have u got to lose? (besides like...$5 TOPS!)

Best answers
dont get me wrong I didn't say I wouldn't pay =P
I like this and I support it
I would definatly pay...I mean...thats like Lunch money ahha so its UBER cheep

Best answers
Where is the server located? USA? What about everyone else in the world? USA isn't the whole world you know.

Not everyone has static IPs. Everytime you dial on 56k = different IP, unless your ISP gives you a static IP.

Suggestion is pretty nup if you ask me.

Best answers
i dont like this idea, if there were "600 people" who pay, not all of them would be able to go on the server when they want too, which wouldnt be fair, and you can't have a server in this mod with more then 8 people, or it's no fun and too confusing

Best answers
ugh....u r aware of that this was just a suggestion. we could figure out the details and stuff....and of course we would have MORE than 1 server u know....

Best answers
yeah but... still... uh, some people don't buy things on the internet, I could just as well host a server... no lag there... but thats just me... good luck to you on your pay-a-server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i host a 6 player server and ppl get 100 and below ping, and also, a game server only costs like $50 a month, u dont need 600 people to pay for it...

and esf is not big enuff to bother with a pay server, theres servers allready

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom