ascending and trailing!!!!!!free beer click here

Best answers
power energy trails when moving like we had in alpha and everybody should be able to ascend to their final form like frieza's perfect form like in alpha and add piccolo's turban and cape to his 2nd form shouldn't take long to add. simple up-grades wont take much of your drinking time right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait, are you saying you want them to put in all the transformations because in later releses there will be, OR are you talking about how they should have trails on thier turbo aura.

and btw- making those transformations is no piece of cake i think you need 2 models and whole bunch of other stuff

Best answers
Yes i wanted turbo auras and all transformations. I think everyone would agree it is necessary to complete the parts of Z series. Goku does go SSJ3 in DBZ not GT so it wouldn't be like we are adding something new. A lot of people at my enet place ask me about further transformations and feel like something is missing. Then i tell them not to complain and look how far the game has come from alpha. Thx

Best answers
if you read some sticky posts at the tops of the forums (most liekly this one "Suggestions" and also "ESF Chat" forum) you will find out for yourself that more transformations are planned.

tell your friends this is only beta release number ONE and it took a whole year to make. If they want more transformations we all would have t owait another year.

Best answers
Wait a whol year i am going craisey, cant you guys make patches like smal upgrates or something, in couterstrike they had in the beginning also a patch evry 2 months but letting fans wait for a wole year for beta 1.1 thads creasey.

cant u guys work together with the people of bid for power?
thad would be great the quake 3 engine and all u guys working together than u chould have a patch evry 2 months and then you would have big sucses.

ps: ki trails and further transformations would be coooooooooooooooooooool ;)

i cant wait to see more of you guys work its very cool

Best answers
I'd rather they didn't team up with the guys from BFP...

and anyways dude, were not waiting a year for beta 1.1, were waiting for beta 2..I've been going around looking at all the plans for beta 2 in this forum, and all i gotta say is....damn!...it looks like its gonna be worth a years wait :yes: (mind you, I'd rather not wait another long time either, but its not my decision to make, when they feel its ready..its ready :) )

...wheres the beer?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why does everyone seem to think beta 1 is it the final version

Best answers
Didnt bfp get in trouble for making dbz mod so they changed characters to nondbz characters...so why would esf team up with them not to mention ones a QUAKE 3 MOD and the others a HLAFLIFE MOD get the picture

Best answers
when the combine there knolige and stuf the can build a great game

Best answers
I was VERY disapointed with Bid For Power. I'd say ESF's graphics top BFP anyday (not to mention the gameplay). Anyway this is a useless topic. I'm 100% sure the ESF team will make all the transformations cause in Beta 1, Kurrin is the strongest player and that's just not right. :S

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
why does everyone seem to think beta 1 is it the final version
Because it's very well made. CS's beta 1 was ****ty, so everyone knew it wasn't the final version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom