Tweaks for Transformation

Best answers
i think for the new beta or path the transformation shuld be tweaked a little, here's list:

1)SSJ: wen becoming ssj, i think wen they tilt their head back or lay on ground (trunks) thier hair shuld flicker... it wuld be relly cool, insted of it just becoming yellow "out of the blue"

2)Buu, Frieza, Krillen, Cell: These transformations r relly wierd... as they're powering up for next level, wen they finish a character just appears in new form... i think there shuld be a certain motioning or breaking. For example frieza: to get to 2nd form his armor wuld break nd then body glow nd become bigger! Wuldn't that be cool. Krillen just shuld have his body glow then reappear as mystic. Buu shuld have pink cloud come out around him, so then he becomes Evil buu! Cell, well he has to absorb, but forget about absorbing... his transformation shuld be similar to frieza's!

so how u like my ideas? Tell me if u agree or disagree or wat shuld be added!

Best answers
all i have to say is :yes: BUT Cells Transformation should be like Krillins but the glow should be larger.:]

Best answers
when u think about it the transforming is just a diffrent model replaced. The hair flickering i dunno about that but actually morphing the models, i think thats impossible. Unless they makes like a slide show kindve thing where many modles circulate through the transfromation which would be lots of unnessesary work.

Best answers
hair flickering is not needed IMO. once the saiyans went super in the cartoons, they could turn it on and off like a light switch. which is what the model switching is like.

frieza's trans i have to agree with but... his transformation needs work because you can definitely see the model flick BIG TIME. even just making a big ki flash to cover the model change would fix it.

PS: Cell form 2 model looks crap (someone said this in Beta1 forum i think, and i agree) he should be HEAPS bulkier than the form 1 cell.

Best answers
The Buu transformation is a good idea, aside from the fact that huge pink clouds would probably do the same it did to CS (excuse my vulgar language there) and lag everyone to death (literally). Unless the geniuses that created this mod find a way to reduce lag from smoke puffs, I doubt it will happen.

Cell form 2 looks like a polished, mini action figure. He needs to be bigger than the first form, cause right now it looks like he's scaling down (same for the Buu trans, he looks to small). For his transformation, the body of #16 (I think) should appear on the floor, his tail should swallow it (quick than in the series) and then that orb should flash and he should change.

No opinion for Krillin... maybe the phonebooth would have worked..

I don't know why Trunks hair isn't animated like Goku's and Vegeta's...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom