beta 1.1

Best answers
is it gonna be released soon (it's just a bug fixes i guess .. so i hope it's very soon) and there is a bug i didn't se listed ..
i don't know if it's really a bug, but its annoying!
i can't perform quick stuff .. like i am swooping then i kick the guy and he flys .. then i hit "e" .. nothing happenes! i let go .. hit "e" again .. oh! now it works! .. and i am powering up ..
i think that sometimes happenes when i get meleed and i fly back .. i am clicking the primary fire but it looks like i am not recovering!! i let go, click again ..now it works!!!
i think i can't just do an operation if i am just finished doing another one!

Best answers
u must be a newbie no its not a bug its something wrong with u or your computer goto the controls and see

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
i think that sometimes happenes when i get meleed and i fly back .. i am clicking the primary fire but it looks like i am not recovering!! i let go, click again ..now it works!!!
Yea that happens to me... it really pisses me off cuz the power struggle bar is completely in blue... and Im holding down left click and i still dont recover unless i let go and hold it again, imma just start clicking it -_-+

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it happens to me also
sux wid 300 ping too im tryin to powerup when dudes flying towards and i just stand there :\

Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
u must be a newbie no its not a bug its something wrong with u or your computer goto the controls and see
tip: if u don't know what ur saying, don't say anything, or you will just embarress yourself! and yes my spelling IS BAD

and i am not a n00b, ur a n00b! and why the hell did u bring this topic back?!?! it's older than the elder kai! gee!

Best answers
me and a mate of mine only seam to have this problem when playing with bots in the game. when just human opponents are in (lan or internet) it seams to work fine for us two.

ZuL

Best answers
I found a bug too, but no one replied (oh wait, one person replied, saying something must have been wrong with my computer -_-)

Some people may recognize this bug from me, but I'll say it again, I don't think many moderators/team members have seen it.

When a bigger explosion takes place, it starts growing, right? And when it's grown fully, it "disappears", right? But did you know, that when it "disappears", it's still there? It's just stuck in the skybox, and the more of them that comes, the more it lags for worse computers. I would say, that if u keep making big explosions for a few hours, it would lag terribly o-o

Best answers
ZuL i've only seen this happen once on the time chamber map, but some of it has to do with the people that fired the beam (maybe there lagging or they just left the server which the beam was in mid flight) maybe i'm wrong, but its only happens once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom