Read About Fusoin!!!

Best answers
see if you could fuse,then who would controll the person?;/
:cool: one of the ideas i have is that the person who
has the best ping should be able to take controll.:devgrin:

Best answers
ok how about u fuse,1 person takes control,defuses,fuses again real fast,and then next person will take over.Forget tha rules about waiting an hour to fuse again,that'll be boring.:] :S

Best answers
yeah forget about waiting till next fusion.:rolleyes
but what you said is a good idea:cool:

Best answers
fusion is a bad idea its better to make a fusion character that anyone could pic instead of sharing

Best answers
i have a great idea when ur one of the fusion characters like Vegeta or GOku; Trunks or Goten and when u reached a certain level, u press a fusion botton and a person appears out of nowhere(AI BOT goten, trunks, vegeta or goku)who is fusing with ur character and they fuse into the model and u continue playing
NOT A BAD IDEA EH RATHER THAN USING TWO PEOPLE"S CHARACTERS!!:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tell me again why you seemed to have missed the other 100 fusion topics?

Best way to do it in my opinion, have the two players "powerstruggle" to see who gains control.

Best answers
Originally posted by Kama
Tell me again why you seemed to have missed the other 100 fusion topics?

Best way to do it in my opinion, have the two players "powerstruggle" to see who gains control.
..... thats actually a decent idea lol, and look at that fusion idea people he said it in one damn line!!.... then again what happens to the other player do they become an observer till its over. When you think about that who would want to do that, also what about other non fuseable characters?

The way i say it should go is that a character comes in from no where fuses with you u see a quick animation and off you go, for other characters u would have a support character come in and do an attack or two for a few secs then leave. (you know like in capcom fighting games).. deja vu...

Best answers
Come on Nightsage i think your coming on to something. :)

why dont we make this idea grow? :D

when the other player loses the "fusion Strugle" The loser player Gets to select form the character menu and select a character that he didnt use. after the fusion is over they get back to their characacters they used before the fusion and get their powerlevel back.

Lets say Goten and Chibi Trunks Fuse,The Fusion Strugle start when they hit eachothers fingers and they stay there until the strugle is over,Then the loser player Gets to play as Piccolo (the one that thought them the fusion(The Player that gets to play as Piccolo gets the SAME powerlevel as he had when was Goten or Trunks,so just to make it fair) Until the fusion is over.

Then when the fusion is over the Player playing as piccolo gets turned back the way he was,and viceversa

Please Listen to me this time! :cry:

Best answers
If they power struggled over who controlled and you lost you should restart as your original character and the guy that wins gets the fused character thats how ya do it!:yes:

Best answers
Yeah thats good too...

But if the fusioned player dies he should start out as he was before the fusion.

That way is fair,that way he wont keep gotenks for the rest of the game..

I just want this idea to grow so esf can put it!

Best answers
Yea.. Exactly how I planned it... :D They should really pursue this idea it would ownz0rz. hahaha haven't used "ownz0rz" in awhile...

Best answers
Yeah cuz we might actually have a ESF acceptable fusion idea that would be good and fair.

It would be funny that when you Finish fusing Gotenks would say a cocy taunt!

And one of his Melee moves (one of his animations when melee'in) would be that kick he used spining aroun real fast that got him dizzy. It would be funny.

No Offence but,lets say we go with my idea.
cuz yours dont really feel like fusion,its more like giving power to the other player.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or one person could control movement with the betteer ping and the other controlls attacks...

Best answers
Nah,that sucks

then when you fuse people with fight,cuz the other wanna go this way,or the other saw a perfect change to fight.

I think we should go with mine..

of course lets see what ESF team thinks of it first.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, will you read around and/or search before posting?! This has been suggested countless times!

*CLOSED*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom