Take a look and Read pls

Best answers
<html>
<a href="http://www.modstrike.com/phobius/esf_kami0002.gif">GO HERE</a>

<a href="http://www.modstrike.com/phobius/esf_island0000.gif">GO HERE</a>

</html>

Ok folks this is me using melee only to defend myself. i use lasers death balls with frieza and kames gat and sbc with cell. take note on my score and take note that i did not have to trans at all to do it. I gained 3.5 mil power so fast i could have went to 5 mil without trans because i was just fighting off 2 people shooting them and nuking the rest. There is no balance issues with melee vs beams. they are both even out. Please stop fussing with testers and team about it because the team wanted esf to be skilled based not just something you pick up and master. Like all good games it takes time to get good.

p.s i did trans at the end because i got bored :/

Best answers
dont worry shade, its been two days!! really u right, people will get used to it in time.;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont mean to seem arogant, but i was able to get the hang of Melee in one day. There are better people than me. If an idiot and sucky player like me can do it, so can you. I mean I'v been here sonce one of the early alphas and I've never improved.

Best answers
There's a big difference between getting the hang of melee and mastering it. It's really not just aim, swoop, the occasional block and done. You will notice when fighting someone superior in melee techniques you can both swoop but he will knock you back every time. Despite what some people say: Melee takes more skill than aiming your mouse and clicking the button.

Best answers
Originally posted by Arthos Returns
I dont mean to seem arogant, but i was able to get the hang of Melee in one day. There are better people than me. If an idiot and sucky player like me can do it, so can you. I mean I'v been here sonce one of the early alphas and I've never improved.
Same for me as well, i got the hang of it on the first day of playing, which was the night of the release. And I don't see why this is a sticky topic lol, but good job Nightshade :yes: . And what you said about melee and beams being equal? That depends on how skilled you are with them.

Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
<html>
<a href="http://www.modstrike.com/phobius/esf_kami0002.gif">GO HERE</a>

<a href="http://www.modstrike.com/phobius/esf_island0000.gif">GO HERE</a>

</html>

Ok folks this is me using melee only to defend myself. i use lasers death balls with frieza and kames gat and sbc with cell. take note on my score and take note that i did not have to trans at all to do it. I gained 3.5 mil power so fast i could have went to 5 mil without trans because i was just fighting off 2 people shooting them and nuking the rest. There is no balance issues with melee vs beams. they are both even out. Please stop fussing with testers and team about it because the team wanted esf to be skilled based not just something you pick up and master. Like all good games it takes time to get good.

p.s i did trans at the end because i got bored :/

I dont know if its me or not, but I noticed that in your first pic, you are on a server called "Noob Server (Trainer Needed)." So wouldnt that mean that all the other players dont know how to use melee or not even know that melee exists??? So whats the point of saying that melee is balanced if noone else in the server knows how to melee?

ps...correct me if i am wrong about the server name.

ps(more).... I actually do think that melee is ALMOST balanced, I just think it should be made just a bit harder to successfully carry out.

Best answers
yea you're right, it was a noob server
but, I do think that it's balanced, but there are still a few things that should be fixed

Best answers
N00b server... that explains 1 hell of a lot. I could have you ne day nightshade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could i get a why is this stickyed!

u should only be stickying important posts... not u saying ur kill count

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom