High Pl!!! Look!!!

Best answers
Hey, im cool because i did this:

i did this in a a server with ATO. we rock. thx.

if it doesnt work, the link is "www.geocities.com/ebayuserca/esf_cell_night0006.bmp"

**BTW MY HIGHEST WAS 305 MILL :p ***

ATO

Best answers
this is whack...u can boost ur power rating sooo high...i went to over 305 million.....im not gonna release how but an admiun should e-mail me and ask...fix it god dammit...lol...when ur death ball's blast radius is the whole map.....it gets whacky

Best answers
buu that is just sick. my god close to a billion, what did u do for those 18 hours? 1 more questio err maybe 2? what happened when u hit a billion, and what was ure blast radius? simple beam - kamehameha

Best answers
nothing changed... its wierd its like powerlevel doesnt effect anything... one odd thing did happen when we attacked each other our beams didnt do damge it faded on impact... like we were to strong for it .. heh.. but some did work like spirit bomb and final flash and.. bassicaly all non beams..

Best answers
thats one of my small critisisms.. your PL doenst seem to affect anything.. it seems to be just a number. your Ki pool doenst seem to be any more infinate of anything. I Agree you're supposed to be using stronger attacks therefore taking more Ki, but i still think it should go father thna it does at higher PL's

Best answers
Your pl does take effect on what happens, but also what transformed state you are in. You are just SSJ 1, so no matter how high of a pl you get, the game is going to treat you as a SSJ 1 with SSJ 1 ki effiency. That's why it doesn't feel like you've gained anything. Once the other transforms are in, you'll notice the diff. We're doing things in phases mind you :)

Best answers
Well for normal reaching PL I reached 22mil, in like... 3minutes. :)

Scruffie

S
3 mins? Thats impossible.

I played for an hour and only got 8 mil.

I hate you people. :S

Best answers
Yeah well those people who were playing already had 20mil so it wen't quickly for me. :)

Best answers
Well WTF, is ESF gona fix this bug?? because anyone could just go into a server and do what i did in like 2 mins and rape everyone easily....NOT FUN!

??

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its so people who are at level say 30,000,000 and someone comes into the server they'd get whopped well what they do is if someone is at 30,000,000 pl and another person is at 1,000,000 then if the 1 mil guy kills the 30 mill guy the 1 mill guy will gain more Power for the kill

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Lithium, it isn't a bug. Thats there so that people joining late in a game will have a chance. Without that they might as well sit back and wait till the map changes for all the good fighting would do them.

Best answers
Originally posted by Chrono Andrus
My god. You people are insane!:shocked:
GAHAHA YEA I AGREE!! I've only gotten up to 65mil lmao but 1 billion?!?!?!?!!? GDAMN!!!!!!!!

Best answers
ENGAR you obviously dont understand man, im not talking about the fact that when u join a game you start with a certain PL to balance it out.

Im talking about the fact that there is a BUG in which i can exploit something and GET MY PL REALLY HIGH WITHOUT KILLING.

im talking raise it to 1 billion easily in like no time. so i can join a server and get to 1 biliion in no time and rape ppl.

this defeats the purpose of using skill and strategy when fighting especially if you can just exploit this to raise ur pl instead.

its a bug that is exploited to raise it incredibly fast and to high levels.

im not going to say what it is, although im sure some ppl know already...but still, admins PM or email me so it can be fixed for beta 1.1

THX.

Best answers
BUu 0wnz j000 !!!

-----edited for your own convienence ( dont care if i spelled it wrong )--------10

Best answers
not quite that simple, but please, tell everyone so all the servers out there can be filled with losers exploiting it...

moron...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom