just a few lil notes about esf

rob schnieder is...

• a stapler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a carrot

• a douchebag

• derp be derp be derp te teetley teetley tum.

• Total voters
Best answers
first off GREAT job on the game..i know you guys have been getting alot of flame even though you guys obviously put so much time and thought into this. :rolleyes: anywayz, i know you said dont write anything more about the dragonballs but i thought id throw this out...in some maps where there are corners at the time like cell day the balls can be thrown into the top corner like behind the evil starting point and be lost forever.also, the melee is a nice touch...its really fun, but i think it should have some slight limitations to it...i mean, its either your kicking someone around the block untill they die or vice versa.and you cant get up without someone kicking your ass as soon as you get up. i wont go into that much either cuz there is a post for that.now, what i REALLY wanted to talk about was...umm...wait...what was it again...oh yeah,the DISKS man...i loved the old disks, they were mad fun. and now you gotta charge em and all that...also, the most important reason for this post. switching between weapons is a ***** now...in the old one, you could choose in the usual half life style and pick one weapon and press last used weapon and go right back to it...now, you gotta switch bak and forth manually for everything...like it would be mad better with the melee cuz you could choose your beam of choice, knock their ***** asses and switch right to your buu beam and BAMMMMM...now the only two that you can reach with the push of one button is powerballs and sensu beans...maybe give that a thought...anyways nice work dont flame me good night.

Best answers
Not worth starting a new topic, so I'll post it here:

I haven't had much time to play, but I noticed that Buu's candy attack is a very powerful attack, and quite easy to use. I suggest you don't get a frag if you turn him into candy; your reward should be refilled hp (like it is now). If you want the kill, simply press cancel and fire a ki ball.
But on the main page it is stated as a know bug... If you get a frag for it as well as healing, this is defenitly the best attack in the game (in combination with other moves off course), and I fear some people will spam it (and I just might be one of them).

Just a thought, opinions welcome.

And btw to the guy above: use paragraphs.

Best answers
I admit it sucks being kicked, then eaten =( makes em cry... Buu is prob the strongest fighter id say, but I mean I roxor anyone playing bu with kirillan, personly I consider him the strongest fighter *shrug* just me.. ya buu is strong... and his engery gun rocks lol

But ya gotta admit its fun turning people into candy

IN the show he could turn anyone into candy, but shoudlnt wer be able to fight even if were candy? like gohan/vegeta did, I forget there combined name

Best answers
u can use the last used command, but its not all that hard to get used to where what attacks r on ur # keys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom