Buu, Undescendable? i don't think so...

Best answers
Hey, i noticed in this game that Buu is one of the characters that can't descend. I also noticed that you had evil Buu as a transformation. Evil buu was never a transformation of buu, just a spawn. As for buu not being able to descend, didn't kibitokia say when buu went kidd buu, "Oh no, he's going back to his origional form". I don't know about you, but i would call this descending.

Best answers
I think it's good that ESF isn't being straitjacketed by the show; it may be a DBZ mod, but gameplay's more important. And after all...."Mystic Krillin" isn't really authentic, now, is he? :p

I personally like it how Fat Buu turns into Evil Buu.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by the way lots more chars can't decend if you read the forums a little more then you would know that only all saiyans and frieza can descend when transformed.

Best answers
undecendable chars in the dbz series decended only due to very strange circimstances. eg: perfect cell took a VERY strong hit in the gut from gohan and spat out 18 and went back 2 form 2. in the series buu didnt controll his transformation. goku and vegeta did . they went inside him and cut down the people he had abzorbed which made him decend.

Best answers
im just wondering, what are the benefits of descending? i mean, it just makes you go slower, have less ki etc. ar ethere benefits to it?

i reckon PL hiding would be good on maps like city. esp in 1 on 1. it would be a bit pointless in ffa games tho. jumping from building rooftops is cool fun :) they should make it so you can do long jumps, and jump off walls etc.

Scruffie

S
Actually, If you are in your original form and kill a form 2, you poerlevel rises significently.

Try it.

Best answers
im just wondering, what are the benefits of descending? i mean, it just makes you go slower, have less ki etc. ar ethere benefits to it?
For Goku, at least, there's the fact that you can't do spirit bomb in ssj. Otherwise, I'm not sure why you'd want to go down, even if you do get bonus pl - pl doesn't seem to matter that much anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I just realized. . .for a while I used to wait for trunks to get to 2 mill PL before he transformed (cause if i trans'ed right away, then my SSJ trunks would soon have half the power of the other SSJ's.) But really.. PL doesn't matter that much, I should just kick the crap out of people. It's not like trunks gets into power struggles, and block struggles are avoided easily...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think that it is fine the way it is with Buu!! Yes, he does descend to Kid Buu from Super Buu, but he becomes more powerful in that form anyway!! So, they r just going up with power!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom