Piccolo idea

Best answers
I think Piccolo's transformation should go something like this, juss for a bit of eye candy and a feel of an actual change

form 1: Piccolo with weited clothing (turban and cape)
form 2: Piccolo without it
form 3: Piccolo gets all bulked up with more muscle

Best answers
SWEET IDEA!!!!!!!:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: i never though of that!!!!! that should be for next release!!

Best answers
dont pile up the work for the team. if they do it, it should be low priority, not rushed, the more time is spent on it, the better it will look

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suggested this a long time ago, Masatasurf said something about the cape make it hard and stuff... dont ask me, I mean buu has a cape. >_> take it up with him :p

Oh and AreKu, thats why this is a suggestion...

Best answers
yea I suggested it a long time ago too :D.. nothing like reviving old suggestions

Best answers
i'm really sorry to say this but THE TRANSFORMATION ON BETA 1 SUCKS it really does i don't know how mush work a trans. takes but pffffff c'mon dudes you can do better then that. It's just like he gets a big aura he screams BOOOOM and his PL is 2 times higher and i'm like What..........The.........F*** O_O did i do al that fighting for THAT???:S please change it to the ID on the main line
PLEASE

Best answers
Great idea i think it should be added. the other thing is do you think when krillin goes to his next level should he get hair?? i dont agree with that at all. krillin sould just get pissed or something insted of he gets hair.. meh

Best answers
Originally posted by Trunks Shadow
Great idea i think it should be added. the other thing is do you think when krillin goes to his next level should he get hair?? i dont agree with that at all. krillin sould just get pissed or something insted of he gets hair.. meh
well idunno, i kinda like it... he should juss go mysic instead though... or be replaced with Tien...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think piccolo's first form should have clothes and when he transforms he throughs off the clothes and powers up.

Best answers
I think the idea regarding Piccolo should be implemented... in fact I think we should create a poll, let our voices be heard.

and I think they should have put Krillin in the phone booth (people who read stickies will know what I'm talkin bout)....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea EXACTLY...

form 1: Piccolo with weited clothing (turban and cape)
form 2: Piccolo without it
form 3: Piccolo gets all bulked up with more muscle

maybe for form 3, he can have lighter color clothes.. because like ssj when they go to a higher level, their clothes are colored more brighter because of their power.. maybe a light purple outfit for form 3 as well

and yea, buu has a cape.. wonder why piccolo can't have one either...???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom