About the beams and powerups

Best answers
When ur charging the beam, it would be cool to see some lightning wraped around it when its about to be released and also rock flying. FOr the powerups or transforming, i want to see some sort of thunder coming out of the sky and around the person. That would be cool if that happened.

Best answers
lightning wrapped around the beam... like the lightning that flickers when someone goes SSJ in the series? The lightning that radiates from their body, flickering on and off, making them look like walking powerhouses? They would have to make a sprite for that, and have it turn on and off and have it remain attached to the player or the beam.

In short it is just a little tidbit, that though it would look friggin sweet, would needlessly lag people and would be more crap for the coders to code, and more spites for the... spriters to sprite :D , and they are already swamped (I'm guessing) with working on fixing things in the Beta as is.

maybe in an official release, but I doubt in a beta.

There already is lightning during transformation, watch Goku.

Best answers
When i was playing last night we were playing on rosta map.. "time chamber" as it should be called and some people when ssj and when they did lightning pillers and other items came pouring from the sky.. it was very cool until they were swooped and flew across the map.

Anyway both are good ideas.. but the one thing i really wanna see added is take out the teleport button.. add a double tap system to dothe teleportiong then you will have more controle over it then you do now.

Its easy to predict the teleport right now. because you only teleport strait forward. with a double tap system you could teleport front back side side but double taping on those directional buttons :p alright enough

This mod is quite good Im not so pissed about the swooping and other things. The melee struggles that will be added will be sweet as hell. Great job ESF team!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom