about changing attacks

Best answers
i noticed most of the time the when i drop the dragon balls or die or first join etc that the first thing selected in my weapons menu is blank and i gota always switch to fists well.

make fists default after droping the balls and dieing etc.

i find that when somone sneak attacks me it takes me a good long time to switch to fists cause i gota pass through the bean's selection and blasts etc.

i say get ride of the beans and make it an auto use or something other then in the attack selection like if you have beams and your not targeting somone and your not flying use one bean or even another button to press as the bean's

make the fist animation down in the menu more visible cause it looks like black and you gota wait till the animation fists punch into view also when i panic and try to switch to the fists and when i do i cant see the fists so i pass by them for real (i think there the blank most of the time)

thats all.

i hope somone understands me!!

Best answers
when it is blank it is on fists. try targeting when the selection in blank.

Best answers
wen its on blank it still wont target most of the time i just suggest changing that little animation to say someone flying and kicking or something like that instead of two hands pop up that you can hardy see..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom