Energy Blast problems

Best answers
I have been having frequent problems firing energy blasts (outside of ki blasts) For example, (I'll be Buu) and I'll charge a mouth blast. When the meter is full and the blast is ejected, it wont go anywhere, but will explode right in front me me. Is this a bug or something that is SUPPOSED to happen.

Best answers
Oh this is suppose to happen. Since it happened all the time throughout the entire DB series, ESF has made this a staple feature for us to enjoy. That or it is a bug ;p

Best answers
I'd really like a reply from a mod or a mapper/script/coder of the ESF team, so I can get a solid, honest answer. (Not that you didnt try seekret :D )

Best answers
Oh I understand. I just felt that SOMEONE had to say it was MADE THAT WAY. Since most bugs seem to be features in ESF. I'd say there were some shortcuts made in development.

Best answers
Ive had problems with ki blasts too, everytime i switch from ki blasts to melee, the first 2-3 seconds im in melee if i start pressing left click then i shoot ki blasts and not swoop or target... it's really annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom