Suggestions

Best answers
1. If a saiyan or Cell is below 10 hp, and they recover to their full health, then they should get a boost to their power level.

2. Piccolo and Cell should have some form of regeneration - maybe you were planning this for their future transforms?

3. Buu should be able to heal people. Maybe he can use his cookie beam on teammates to heal them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Janus
1. If a saiyan or Cell is below 10 hp, and they recover to their full health, then they should get a boost to their power level.

2. Piccolo and Cell should have some form of regeneration - maybe you were planning this for their future transforms?

3. Buu should be able to heal people. Maybe he can use his cookie beam on teammates to heal them.
1. No

2. Yes

3. Yes

Best answers
I think cell and Piccolo should just have regeneration.. no more no less not regain full hp.. but just some of it and slowly

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
1. Is Cheap >_>
Well, that depends on how its implemented. I specifically didn't say a number because I thought the development team would find a way to balance it. I was thinking it would only be 50k-100k.

Also, you could say that it won't work until someone else is on the other team. If you are worried about people hurting themselves on purpose and then eating senzu beans, then they would have to be really careful or they'd get whacked pretty quickly.

Another way of doing it would be to limit it to once every 5 minutes or so.

My suggestion was to enhance the "realism" of the game not to make something cheap.

Best answers
OH MY GOSH! I COMPLETELY MISSED ONE WORD THAT CHANGED THE ENTIRE SENTENCE!

Alright I get it now. But I still don't like the idea much. sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom