OpenGL

Best answers
Ok, my comp. does not support Open Gl or at least I dont think it does. Inte( r ) 82810E Graphics Controller is my video card. I've been wanting to play esf BETA for a long time and have been playing/waiting esf for about a year or so now and now i cant run the betta which gets me angry. Help? Or can anyone tell me to run esf other then Open GL.

Best answers
*sigh* when I do that it says that it doesnt support open GL.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
With all the problems people have been having in the other modes (not open gl) am afraid that your best chance is to buy a new 3d card with opengl support. If you dont really want to spend alot or dont really use your comp for anything else, i think that the lowest you can go is a tnt2 32mb card for about £30 (i think its that much if you shop around) that has opengl support, and should do quite well on a lot of other games (its an ok card, i only got rid of mine to get better graphics with ut2k that the card could run ok)

ps. can anyone send me the ssj trunks model? the one in the zip is corrupt, and reparing the zip and adding model makes the game go wrong. [email protected]

Best answers
Best answers
That card does work in OpenGL, I used to have one but needed to update it to work in opengl. Why dont you just use software mode?

ZuL

Best answers
Originally posted by Detonator
Why dont you just use software mode?
OMG, read what he said!

Originally posted by myles
*sigh* when I do that it says that it doesnt support open GL.

Best answers
I used to run in software mod and it sucked big time but thats all my pc could handle at the time so i put up with it. Now I have seen half life in opengl, i wonder how i managed before.

Best answers
I have the same 3d card i use D3D why dont you try that? its allmost the same as opengl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom