the final product

Best answers
okay so i've played the beta. but remember peoples its only a beta. lol not the finished product,

i really really apologize if theres a thread on this but my suggestion is to add all of the stages to the game,

once you master ssj theres not much to look forward too, see if you made it so like you'd need 50 million powerlevel to go ssj3 it would be cool (now bear with me, i know 50 million is alot but consider this).
SSj = x2 multiplier,
ssj2 = 1.5 or 2 multiplier, therefor you only need like 12.5 million power, go ssj = 25, go ssj2 = 50, go ssj3 = 100?

lol anyway it would be cool to see that everyone had alot of transformations, but they'd really have to make a difference. Like bigger aura, electricity, dramatic scene (like those existing ones) and stuff like that. i'll re write my ideas in a more organised manner if anyone likes.

Scruffie

S
AFter I go SSJ, have surpassed the Perfect Trans level, I have nothing to look forward to. I get bored quickly, then I leave the server.

One thing that bothers me is Gohans Trans PL. It's so low, when someone goes SSJ as him, it takes me ages to beat him.

This has nothing to do with my lack of skillz! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom