When the next Beta ....

Best answers
When the next Beta comes out will there be other transformations for the characters i know this seems a little farfetched its just that i think freeza should be able to transform into all of his forms

but even if thats possible doesnt it mean that the PLs will have to be lowered so it doesnt take like an hour to transform all of these

i dont mean to jump the gun here i am just wondering on the future prosperities of transormations

Thank you this is myy third post now

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Don't worry about that being too farfetched..

In fact..its in the near future :D

The team is planning on having multiple transformations for each character...just not at this exact moment.
You can figure that with the next big(read: large, massive, huge) update, you'll probably get another form or two.

Vassago

V
Actually, by next release we might have damn near all of the trans in ;p

I' just finished Super Buu, and I *might make a Ultra Super Buu model/texture (after absorbing several ppl). And then there is still Kid Buu to model and texture :eek:

Then Freiza's remaining 2 forms, and the saiyan's 2 forms.

There is a lot coming in the future, so sit back and relax ;)

Best answers
Then If U Have All The Transformations In By Beta 2 Then Wat Tha Hell is There For The Final Release??:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tweaking, more additions, god knows what. anyway its not like every game needs to go through 10 betas before its final. This won't really ever be final anyway, it's not like they can sell it or anything can they?

EDIT: I hath been beaten to the post!

Best answers
Originally posted by Vassago
Actually, by next release we might have damn near all of the trans in ;p

Keep up the good work guys.

I can't wait to see how ssj3 Goku turns out like. :D

Best answers
heh I heard about the melee powerstruggles....that sounds SO GREAT :-D

Take your time guys and make the next version 1337

Best answers
dont let goku go too far though (not ssj 4) seing as thats dragonball GT anyway, and he would probably be far too powerful then...

I just hope the extra transforamtions will be cool

O_O

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
dont let goku go too far though (not ssj 4) seing as thats dragonball GT anyway, and he would probably be far too powerful then...

I just hope the extra transforamtions will be cool

O_O
who cares if ssj4 is too powerful, the real reason they shouldnt add it is because it looks completely retarded.

I can wait for the next update, though. I am perfectly happy with the current version :D

Best answers
Thanks for the great responses to my thread.
i just read the beta 1.1 outlines and im wondering how multiple power struggles will work it should be good but i guess im confused because you can only fire one beam at once.

ps i am really getting the hang of this forum stuff lol

Best answers
It doesn't take me too long to get a huge PL, I'm not going to tell my secret but it involves patience and not trying to get to strong too fast if you understand. But anyway yeah I'm curious when the next Beta will even be finished. Every release so far has lived up to the "hype" so I'm pretty hopeful for the future.

Best answers
I add bots in cell level so i collect dragon balls whilst i kill Bad guys it takes about half an hour for 80 mil pl good eh
if you ever see a game called join me please do becuase i have only playyed this game a little time but i am allready able to beat up two people at once

Best answers
How about for goku ssj2 he has inverse colors like on the show blue on the outside and orange on the inside, also maybe there should be fusians and the guy with the higher power level controls them but they both get points?

Best answers
Wow I cant wait I cant wait!
I cant wait to see ssj3 Goku and everything else!
( As you can tell I love ssj3 Goku ;) )

Best answers
Originally posted by James-san
who cares if ssj4 is too powerful, the real reason they shouldnt add it is because it looks completely retarded.

I can wait for the next update, though. I am perfectly happy with the current version :D
Ssj4 IMHO doesn't look comletely retarded but as stated before up there i mite fink he said its dragonball gt which is why it wil neva appear in esf because this is based on the series of dbz..

Best answers
Yeah I am not really a fan of GT anyways Dbz is more than enough for me to take in.
PS: ESF Team Keep Up the Good Work.

Best answers
Originally posted by k7soviet
How about for goku ssj2 he has inverse colors like on the show blue on the outside and orange on the inside, also maybe there should be fusians and the guy with the higher power level controls them but they both get points?
Who wouyld want to fuse then? i mean i cant imagine ppl wanting to just sit there while the other player has all the fun...

But this could work really really well in some form of teamplay, like its 2 on 2 and at a certain level u are able to fuse and the control of the player is then swapped between each player after each death....

eg. fuse player 1 controls them
Player 1 dies, both players spawn again
Can fuse again and Player 2 then gets control and so on

Maybe thats what u meant which is aa good idea but wouldnt work in deathmatch...

Could be a new form of game like "Fusion game"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom