Piccolo Transformation Idea

Best answers
He should have at the begin his turban and his coat and when he transform he should throw this coat and the turban away. :yes:

Best answers
Bad idea, he already starts with it off in the first beta to show it in the 2nd would be lame...
instead have him put it on...

Best answers
Originally posted by Priden
Bad idea, he already starts with it off in the first beta to show it in the 2nd would be lame...
instead have him put it on...
That makes no sense... if he has it on to begin with, his power is lower (weighted clothing). When he takes it OFF, (LOL), his power and speed should increase! I had the same idea... i dont really like the non-cape piccolo, i think he looks better with it on.:talk:

QSD

Best answers
Originally posted by Gogeta
That makes no sense... if he has it on to begin with, his power is lower (weighted clothing). When he takes it OFF, (LOL), his power and speed should increase! I had the same idea... i dont really like the non-cape piccolo, i think he looks better with it on.:talk:
in the series his cape flys with the wind, meaning it doesn't weigh much

Best answers
Okay, let me clear this up. I think they will be adding the cape for the future. Mastersurf said himself on a server i was playing on, that they have a model with the cape already. More than likely that will be used as his regular model. Now the only problem, is whether or not they decide to use that model all together, or will it disappear into the graveyard of esf models :p

Best answers
Ah ha, I was right you see. and way it sounds real cool cant wait for the next beta!

Best answers
This should be in suggestion, there's a thread about piccolo's transformation in there already including this, go take a look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom