The Kill Problem

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope that by doing this I do not spread the plague. I'm here to report a kind of abusal. Here's a mock situation:

The server has been on for a while, everyone's transformed, and the average PL is probobly 6 million (this is because of transformed PL's. If they were all normal, using their base PL's, it'd probobly be like 3 million or something.) Anyway some guy jumps in and starts typing kill in the console. Over, and over, and over, and over. Every time he dies, his PL gets closer to the average PL of the server. This means, his UNTRANSFORMED state eventually and effortlessly becomes as strong or stronger than many of the transformed players in the game. Then he transforms, and his PL doubles. He's now probobly stronger than everyone.

Bah, it's just lame. Killing yourself should not make your PL go towards the average (unless you're PL is OVER the average.) You should have to WORK towards raising it. Even if you just stand there and let yourself get whooped, it's better than this. At least somebody else benefits from it too.

I'll admit I haven't seen this a lot, but it's just something that can and has been done... i hope something will be done about it :/

===Hitokiri

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if u dont like people that exploit the feature go to a different server

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
if u dont like people that exploit the feature go to a different server
Hibiki offer some ****en help dont just ***** and spam. >_<

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, we should make it so if you kill yourself or use the kill command your pl will force its self to decrease.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valid point :p

But if there were cheaters (not like there are any), would you tell me to just go to another server? Come on...

Best answers
hibiki i see it on every server....its quite ***.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom