Power

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan he has the strongest attack possible in esf

shield attack all u do is shoot lots of basic beams at a shield then watch as when he fires the explosion is bigger than the whole map and instantly gibs anyone...

and he doesnt even need to have ssj or any high pl to do this

Best answers
I dunno, Gohans is good. But, usually nobody is stupid enough to fire at it. I think Vegeta. His Final Flash can be VERY deadly.

Also, is Vegeta the only one with 6 attacks?

Best answers
thanks for replying to this poll everyone it stays up for 3 days so anyone who wants to submit more is welcome to!

Best answers
i say gohan..his shield attack makes him awesome oh and andros...you'd be surprised how stupid people actually are, i had a full house of eight once and they like all shot at my shield i let it go and killed EVERYONE.

Best answers
cell has more attacks than anybody else! by the way if you don't know .. press "4" several times the attack will change (i think this hould be changed for 1.1 patch. every attack of those should have it's own number!

Best answers
Originally posted by Code_Blood_Red
i say gohan..his shield attack makes him awesome oh and andros...you'd be surprised how stupid people actually are, i had a full house of eight once and they like all shot at my shield i let it go and killed EVERYONE.
Haha, well your gonna have some people like that I guess.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
cell has more attacks than anybody else! by the way if you don't know .. press "4" several times the attack will change (i think this hould be changed for 1.1 patch. every attack of those should have it's own number!
Omg, I had no idea! Now I'M the idiot. *rushes to go play again*

Best answers
I never saw a attak called final flash? what is it?

Cell =)

The disc attak, Ive litlery Flown middle map and taken out 20 people befor I die, why? becasue I can recall it back, and it hits people going bolth ways

Best answers
hey nobody said anything about goku :S gis spirt bomb r l337!

Best answers
It's close: I'd say Cell's the winner, because not only does he have the deady (and useful) SBC, but he's got the disc as well. Then I'd say Krillin (kames + disc) and then Vegetta (bba + ff).

Best answers
Thank you all for voting in this poll

It seems that vegetas attacks dominate for now.

Best answers
I'd have to say Goku...that Spirit Bomb can be quite deadly (even to SSJ3's *cough*) o_o

Best answers
just wanted to say thanks once again keep the votes come and chec out my other polls such as best map and best deul located in the ESF Chat

Best answers
i would say frieza, cause if he is used right he would pwn everyone. His fingerlazer is soo cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom