Delay on the keys....

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
me and my a few others have notice a delay between keys and actions, has anyone else experienced this? will this be fixed in 1.1 or at least be investigated?

Best answers
u mean like when i melee and then try to do it again quickly and it wont work

that happens to me

i like how right after i knock someones ass into the ground then i swoop down there and sit there waiting for them to get up....melee just doesn't wanna work....

it sure does a good job of screwing me over...

Best answers
sorry to be off-subject but how do you get that cool design below your message?
i simply must know

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
not only in melee, same with blocking and power up

Best answers
If you knock somebody to the ground, don't swoop in and try to melee them again as they are invunerable to melee during the period they have stopped moving and are recovering. In other words, you can't hurt them. Now, if they are still rolling around on the ground, it's fair game still :p Also, if you are too close to your target (ie right next to them), the swoop will not activate. You have to put some distance between yourselfs. Anytime you see someone recover, don't try to melee them because you'll just screw yourselves over because they will be invunerable to melee. Hope this helps.

Best answers
no no no i know that

like they recover and sometimes they just sit there

and when i try to melee them again (im not to close or to far away or anything)

it just doesnt work....

and sometimes swoop doesnt wanna work either

like if im getting double teamed and i need to swoop in on someone, it just wont work..

like i said....it does an amazing job of screwing me over

MaX

Best answers
its up to server on that melee thing its called nomeleehittime its 2.0 by default if its 0 then if somone just got one melee hit on ya they can hit ya 1000000 times beofre u even get a chance to do anything

Best answers
i know that

but sometimes its like 5 seconds before i can do anything again

its really annoying.

Best answers
no no ..it'snot about melee ..
i can't perform quick actions .. like i am swooping then i kick the guy and he flys .. then i hit "e" .. nothing happenes! i let go of the buttin .. hit it ("e") again .. oh! now it works! .. and i am powering up ..
i think that sometimes happenes when i get meleed and i fly back .. i am clicking the primary fire but it looks like i am not recovering!! i let go of the button, click again ..now it works!!!
i think i can't just do an operation if i am just finished doing another one

Best answers
Originally posted by Cell
me and my a few others have notice a delay between keys and actions, has anyone else experienced this? will this be fixed in 1.1 or at least be investigated?
ahhh!! thats what the problem was, yeah i experience it every time now (all of a sudden) i would press the melee button hundred times and the attack would happen once and thats it, i try to do it again in quickly nothing happens. If i try doing a melee attack again during the rest of the match nothing happens....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom