No melee command

Best answers
I found one command... mp_nomeleehittime which is default set to 2. This command stands for how many seconds after spawning or being hit before it allows them to hit you again. If you set it to over 100,000 or something then it turns off melee mode entirely. I know a lot of people can't stand those melee spammers so this will help out on your servers. Also if you want to adjust it so they can only do melee attack every once in a while then set it to 30 or something. Anyway, wanted to let some people know about this command and how useful it is for balancing melee.

Best answers
uhm....melee already is balanced...

the people who complaina bout "melee spammers" complain b/c they suck nuts with melee and wanna only use beams like in the alpha

those retards don't understand that the game is centered around the melee now....BEAMS ARE SECONDARY!

you cannot just sit there in the air trying to charge a sb and expect to not be smacked to the ground.....

learn to use teleport and block and u'll do just fine with melee....

Best answers
If an admin doesn't want melee to be used on the server, that's his business. Stop saying that people don't like melee solely because they're not good at it.

Best answers
its true.....

the people who complain about melee and kick people for using it are the people who suck ass with it and don't know how to use it OR block it....

every server i go in and see someone get kicked for pwning with melee is b/c the noob admin can't use melee himself or doesnt know how to block it.....

Best answers
Actually I know very well how to skillfully melee but from playing Dragon Mod Z for so long I am adapted to the system of beams and struggles without a fast paced melee system. Due to this, I prefer beams over melee just because its what I like. About 90% of people complaining about melee are probably new to melee like you said...

Best answers
Although I agree that pissy admins are no fun, you're wrong. Some people just don't like the way it spoils regular deathmatch/large team matches.

Best answers
yea i wasn't pointing that to you....but just anyone who thinks melee sucks (they think its cheap, not b/c they just don't like it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom