next esf.....

Best answers
who do u guyd think would be cool to ahve in the next esf?
I think Brolly would be pretty sweet, or have small trunks and goten, OR MAYBE HERCULE!!!!

Best answers
Maybe not hercule... what would his transformation be? Super - hercule?

I think melee power strugles would be cool for the next ESF, and maybe goten or little trunks. How about tien? Definately more transformations, like for Goku ssj 2&3 etc... also maybe the ability to fuse (ie if two people were vegeta and goku...) the prob is, who would have control?

Just some things to think about...

Best answers
I would like to see Gotenks, personally. He has so many cool moves. The buu-buu volley ball, the super kamikazi ghost attack, haha man hes great.

Best answers
can trunks use his sword in the beta?
if not, that should DEFINATELY be added, as he sux at the moment

Best answers
Tien would be best addition in my opinion becuz he has alot of different moves like tri form and kikoho.And If They Do Add Him Plz Plz Plz Give Him The Clothes He Was Whereing When He Knocked Buus Beam Away.:]

Best answers
Yeah tien would be great!

i mean they added krillin,mind as well add another baldie! :D

Best answers
Originally posted by esfn00b
Maybe not hercule... what would his transformation be? Super - hercule?

I think melee power strugles would be cool for the next ESF, and maybe goten or little trunks. How about tien? Definately more transformations, like for Goku ssj 2&3 etc... also maybe the ability to fuse (ie if two people were vegeta and goku...) the prob is, who would have control?

Just some things to think about...
no no no! he pulls out his gun. +5 power :p

Best answers
Actually, Hercule is not such a bad idea lol. These are just general ideas, i think he should be weaker then everyone else though to make it more challenging to play as him.

Hercule basic statistics:

100 health
110 speed
Battery Power (instead of ki): determines power of wpns

Attacks:

1: Two handed Laser Wpn (to beam struggle with)
2: A rocket launcher (projectile wpn).
3: Grenades (ki balls)
4: Small laser pistol (generic ki beam)

Equipment:

1: Jet Pack (to fly duh!)
2: Shock gloves? (in exchange for melee, so when he punches it electricutes and sends people flying)

OR..... when he swoops at someone, he stops and throws a stick of dynamite at them, causing them to get smacked in a certain direction.

Transformations:

original form:
Brown karate gi with white pants and black boots (original clothes from the show). With cape

ascened form:

Loses cape (or becomes bald like in gt :shocked: )

Actually tien is not a bad idea....he does have a variety of attacks.

Chouzu: "My ESP tells me he might be in"

Best answers
Hercule sux and will probably never be in, would be so stupid if goku would be kicked around by hercule. :S :p

Best answers
Maybe they can do fushions in the next one erg i can't imagine vegeta and buu....

Best answers
17 ownz. 18 for wife. AND there you go 2 perfect people i hope one day might get added

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be interesting to see how they would implement tri-form so that it was *useful* in the game. Tien's a great character, I bet he'd be more used than krillin is right now...

Best answers
well 2 actual ppl playing online couldnt fuse but it would be kool if u could fuse with bots and gain control

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol... but not too many people use bots. Unless you made like, a goten/trunks character, in which you could choose either goten or trunks, and then the other character was played by a bot and he followed u around or some... buuuut no. Not gonna happen.

Best answers
All u people like r saiyans!!!!

Lets add a human c mon now!

But Ya Know Wat Sux??

Tien Has No Transformations:S

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it would be cool of they added cell jr. and when he trans forms (whatever that would be) he wpuld get a split form kamehameha move.

Best answers
i asked nighthawk and he said cell jr(as a spawn from cell) and goten and trunks as one playable char is a possiblilty.

how goten and trunks would work is they r side by side and they would do the same moves like a mirror image.
cell jr would be a npc that perfect cell spit out and he had a power level of something like a supersaiyan and the power level of it varies by how much stronger u get. to keep it from being spammed so much u could only spawn one like every 5-10 lives and it uses up all your ki to spawn.(and u can only spawn one at a time if u havent already figured that out frm te context)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom