wtf? how to update only esf server?

Best answers
everytime i update esf serverlist i receive server for all hl mods! is it possible to update only the esf server?
it would be nice if somebody could send me his serverlist to my e-mail adress! :)

Best answers
click on the filter tab, and choose ESF from the drop down menu, and check the box that says running game or somethhing similar to that.

that will give you ESF games only.

Best answers
I can vouch for him. Its happened to me before and it REALLY ticks me off. It happens every so often. About a 50% chance of it happening everytime I try to find a server. If anybody has any idea of how to fix this, that would be great.

Best answers
this happens to me to i just close hl over and over till the 26000 server list stops bugging me

Best answers
Ok, here's an easy way to fix this. If you have any favorite servers from any mod, bust out a pen/pencil and paper and write down the IP addy's!! Once you've done that, open up your Halflife folder and find a file called Favsrvs.dat Delete this file (note this will delete all servers off any mod you got installed, which is why you wrote down the IP of you favorite server to put back in :))

Example of how to find :

c:\Sierra\Halflife\Favsrvs.dat

Then all you have to do is open up ESF again and presto!! Hit update and find ESF server's. Since this happens alot, you might end up doing this alot, which can be annoying if you keep having to put back your favorites in. Well, hope that helps :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, i had that problem the way i fix it is i make sure to refresh first before i Update, it always works if i do that. Another way to fix it is to go into the filter click ESF a couple times and restart your computer. But the first way is better and faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom