Ground Recovery Attack

Best answers
Maybe this doesn't happen to you... but I don't care cause that's not my problem... the problem is it happens to me. What happens to me, you say? I'll tell you what happens:

I get meleed to the ground, and then the person follows me to the ground and continues to pummel me (sound plays, but no damage) untill I get up which knocks me up and down yet again. This is quite frustrating after the 100,000th time.

Easy fix: Holding attack when getting up from an attack will do a kick that knocks the other person over, or knocks them away long enough to recover. That'll teach 'em to hit a man when he's down. Shouldn't be too hard to implement, very useful.

Best answers
Hmm...it is already implemented ;/ When you get up or recover, you are invunerable to melee attacks for about 1 sec. So basically, if they are dumb enough to continue to attack you while you are on the ground and while you are recovering, just hold down your right mouse button and smack them back :D

Best answers
That second goes by a little too fast sometimes...

Best answers
A second is too fast for the person struggling, i have to deal with the melees and i cant fight at all, how cheap recovery now!!! i need like 10-15 seconds to get recovered.

Best answers
10-15 seconds....... you definitely need practice

I was thinking a second AFTER you get up not while you get up.
Actually I was thinking of what I suggested to begin with. It's possible, it happens all the time, it's probably been suggested before, what's not to like?

Best answers
i have to agree. i have found it easy to smack someone after they hit the ground. hmmmmm, it's also easier to ki ball them to death

Best answers
and if they can do that more power to 'em but not meleeing like that, it's jes ***. Also, I think you should have to be really weak to not get up from gettin hit, cause that Ki Blast spam once u hit the floor is only cool after the 5th consecutive time.

Best answers
i no how to use it but some how my character doesnt want to get up, it likes to die rather to recover and fight!! Im frustrated with melee that i just want to kill everybody with this huge *** beam and everybody gets afraid of me and dont use it anymore muahahaha!!!

Best answers
How do you get up so fast and when I do it I keep on fliping and how do you use mele attacks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom