Making dragonballs useful

Best answers
In an actual game, its practically impossible to gain all of the dragon balls - unless I guess you have a team of 7 or more people... :)

The reason for this is because a person can only carry 1 dragonball at a time. All a person has to do is grab one dragonball from your pile while you are getting other dragonballs. The only time someone gets all the dragonball is when the other people *let* them. They either let them so they can mess around or they let them so they can camp the dragonballs and steal their wish.

Characters should be able to carry as many dragonballs as they can get their hands on. Every respectable character in dbz has telekinenisis - Captain Ginyu carried all of them in this manner. This way, if someone goes through all the work of getting the dragonballs, without getting killed, and finds a safe place to drop them, then he can actually keep his wish.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why teamwork comes into play with CTDB. Get a (or a few) teammates to guard the db's, and you or yourself and some teammates can search without having to worry.

Best answers
and as said before, the CTDB is still in development. Play at your own risk. It's not finished. Nuff said.

Best answers
Originally posted by Janus
In an actual game, its practically impossible to gain all of the dragon balls - unless I guess you have a team of 7 or more people... :)

The reason for this is because a person can only carry 1 dragonball at a time. All a person has to do is grab one dragonball from your pile while you are getting other dragonballs. The only time someone gets all the dragonball is when the other people *let* them. They either let them so they can mess around or they let them so they can camp the dragonballs and steal their wish.

Characters should be able to carry as many dragonballs as they can get their hands on. Every respectable character in dbz has telekinenisis - Captain Ginyu carried all of them in this manner. This way, if someone goes through all the work of getting the dragonballs, without getting killed, and finds a safe place to drop them, then he can actually keep his wish.
its not that hard ive done it, what i do is i place them in places that are not so obvious to the naked eye, like in small corners of the map or areas that have a simlar color to the dragon balls. If you put them in obvious places then well you know what will happen they get stolen, but also if you place them in corners they might fall through the textures and what not so becarefull.

Best answers
im just wondering is CTDB mode a team mode or is it every man for himself? There is one map that looks good for CTDB and I think its designed for it. Its got like a red and blue base.

I havent played it but it sounds pretty hard to get all 7. I think you should be able to carry say, 3 DB max and if each time you get hit, you lose one DB and it drops on the ground.

Best answers
its still developing, they will improve the game in the next release, but for now u have to take some precautionaries before playing it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom