Suggestions #2

Best answers
1. ILikePIe made an interesting suggestion - that generic beams have two types of fire. One would be like it is now the second type would just fire straight without any control at all, but the person could move after firing it. This could be implemented easily by using the secondary fire to charge this type of beam.

2. A lot of people have expressed the desire for melee struggles and/or melee without being knocked back. I think if two people attack each other at the same time or they swoop right at each other then they should enter this melee struggle mode. It would involve lots of punching and kicking at each other (and lots of work for the developers). I think it should work *exactly* like beam struggles, with one exception, a person can attempt to zanzoken out of the melee struggle. If a person loses the struggle they will be shot back like melee is now. Also, if a person is losing the struggle, I think they should lose some health - unless they decide to block to save their energy and then counterattack. I hope this isn't too much - but I'm sure you can find a good way to implement something like this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. its an ok idea.

2. Its already being implemented.

Best answers
i think sec. generic beam should be a non-charged, instant beam that is non controllable. and maybe you can move after shooting it.

Best answers
An instant beam would be nice, as long as its balanced. It might have to be weaker than primary generic beams then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom