Melee

TonyMontana

T
I go to a server, and I have a lot of fun when people are playing and doing different things. But after awhile there has to be something to ruin my fun.

Then they come, the melee whores.

There so annoying when the only then they can do is melee. There probably the most ammature gamers I've ever seen. It's like playing Street Fighter with someone who plays as Ryu and keeps on doing a fireball, and thats all he would do. I know how to do the melee, but I don't whore it like some people do (you know who you are you dirty whores :p ). Well I suggest that there is some kind of limit of how often they can do it, or just make them waste a lot of energy when they use it. This will reduce the use of it, and more moves would be used and the game would be much better.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so tired of seeing all these threads about "melee whoring". Give it a rest. The reason they put it in the game was to use it. And as much as people complain, it is so easy to stop. There is a block button, learn to use it.

I have seen whole servers not allowing melee or ki balls. Very silly. Dbz is nothing but melee. I suggest to stop whining and making thread after thread about this tired subject.

Best answers
ty trunks, i was just about to say that. With all the whining u couldve used that wasted time to practice meleeing. There has been about a billion threads on this melee thing, the beta 1 section is horrible , 10 pages the 2nd day and 90% was about melee. u wanted dbz u got it, if u dont like it no1 is forcing u to play

Best answers
Call me a melee whore, but I play to win, so if I need to melee to win, I will, but it's not like I only melee, I like shooting beams to. :)

TonyMontana

T
I know how to do the melee, it just sucks doind it all the time. It gets old really fast. I like to play with people who are really gamers, and don't just cheese with the same moves, like you rookie gamers.

Best answers
You know people are *****ing because they don't read stickies.

THE MELEE SYSTEM IS BEING UPGRADED SOON! NOTHING IS PERMANENT ITS A BETA! IF YOU"RE GOING TO COMPLAIN AT LEAST GIVE SUGGESTIONS! THIS IS A SUGGESTION FORUM NOT A WHINING FORUM!

The only reason it's considered whoring is because it's the same melee attack over and over, there's no variety. But it's all soon to change, so just sit tight, quit spamming the forum with complaints and let people with idea's shine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom