Transformation Levels

Best answers
I think there are some numbers about the transformations that should be changed:

.) Piccolo's multplyer should be higher, since before he fused with god he was VERY much weaker than anyone else, and afterwards he was VERY much stronger. It should be at least 2 I think

.) Gohan: the same. I know, there is no time he is just SSj, he goes directly from non-SSj to SSj2 in his training in the timeroom (whatever it is called in english; doesn't matter)

.) I don't know on which source your numbers are based, but as far as I know, Goku does never double his KI by going SSj stage one. Just to think about it. Probably it's ok.

.) This one is just a question: What is the "Perfect Transformation Powerlevel"?

Best answers
If i'm not mistaking the perfect transformation level is that you can transform without delay... So if your PL is as high as the perfect transformation level for that character, you can transform without the animation so if you press ascend (default Z i believe) you instantly transform...

Best answers
Originally posted by SHiN
If i'm not mistaking the perfect transformation level is that you can transform without delay... So if your PL is as high as the perfect transformation level for that character, you can transform without the animation so if you press ascend (default Z i believe) you instantly transform...
I see... Thank you!

Best answers
what do you mean Gohan went from non-SSJ to SSJ2? When goku and him trained in the time chamber, they came out able to be in SSJ form like it was everyday form.

Gohan only went SSJ2 for the first time when he was fighting Cell and the Cell Jr's were beating all his friends up.

Best answers
i was playing on a server and i was so strong i did the perfect transformation thing well let me tel you what i got for a feedback:

YOU GODDAMN cheater WTF dude you just go SSJ like that i'm like what are you talkin about its the Perfect Transformation hes like NO ITS NOT and the next thing i know was Kicked By Console so change the perfect think cuz it looks like cheating

Best answers
I think that a great idea (perfect transformation) cuz you don't always have time to transform especially in Free for all, and dont worry GoGeTa..the newbs will all know soon enough

Best answers
Originally posted by catfish
what do you mean Gohan went from non-SSJ to SSJ2? When goku and him trained in the time chamber, they came out able to be in SSJ form like it was everyday form.

Gohan only went SSJ2 for the first time when he was fighting Cell and the Cell Jr's were beating all his friends up.
What I mean is that SSj stage one is not important for Gohan, since he did never fight with it, so nobody really knows how strong he is.
Since Goku was confident in Gohan's strength, there are two possibilities:
.) Goku knew Gohan could go SSj2. Then he would really have skipped SSj1. In the game this means, that Gohan should transform directly to SSj2
.) Goku knew nothing about SSj2, but he was sure SSj1 Gohan was stronger than himself, even if had been a Super Saiyan for a while. This would mean to the game, that SSj Goku should be weaker than SSj Gohan

Don't know which is correct. You decide.

Best answers
gohan did fight as ssj1, goku did know he could go ssj2 but gohan wasnt so sure he could, a16 gave him the confidence to and cell gave him the anger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah get your facts straight :p He fights cell for a little while while he's SSJ1, and does alright, then hercule throws android 16's head at him, 16 says some emotional stuff, then cell steps on his head, making him go SSJ2. Gohan doesn't just step in the ring and go SSJ2!

Best answers
Of course not... But where could Goku know from that SSj2 even existed??

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
intuition, he knew there was a lvl beyond ssj be4 anyone ascended

gohan did fight in ssj, not much but he did

Best answers
Actually, he did go SSJ2 in the Time Chamber, however this was not during the counter to SSJ Goku's Kamehameha Wave.

Note when Goku explains why Gohan can beat Cell there is a time where he is fighting Gohan in the Time Chamber, shortly afterwards Gohan falls to the floor exhausted. As Goku begins to leave for a break Gohan wobbles to his feet and says "No, I want to keep going" a few seconds later Goku's eyes fill with a fearful suprised look as Gohan emerges as SSJ2, drops to SSJ, and finally crumbles to the floor once again exhausted. Then fading back to the Cell Games Goku says "It is then that I realized, that if anyone would beat Cell, it would be Gohan". *THAT* is how Goku new all along, Gohan could defeat Cell and would be the only one who could in the end. Goku was fully aware of a SSJ beyond SSJ, and knew Gohan would be the only one to achieve the level and control it in time. ^_^

Gohan's first ascension to SSJ2 and anyones ascension beyond the beyond SSJ was inside the Time Chamber.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jus a question because I'm not sure anymore

were they fighting at normal or as ssj because what I can remember, gohan wasn't even ssj at that time... I need to see the scene again tough..

Scruffie

S
He probably knew that SSJ 2 wouldn't have the flaw of being really slow, I mean, what kind of an evolution is that?

So he knew you could increase your speed AND strength at the same time.

Best answers
errr ok....

blah blah blah...

oh yeah in dbz gohan is much stronger blah blah blah...

but this is esf, a game, where ppl should have fun and a game, which should make every character same good, balanced, so no one takes only like in alpha vegeta.

and krillin is finished, this means that he only has 1 transformation. ssj2 and second transformations will be implented, but nobody knows (not even esf team) if the third transformations will be implented. ok they would have enough stages for everybody, goku has ssj1-3, vegeta gets majin instead of ssj3, cell with his perfect form he has after he makes suicide (or he doesnt get one) freezer with his neo *** form (with the 3rd, the alien like, form), gohan mystic instead of ssj3, trunks doesnt have somethings against that power, krillin too, piccolo too. buu has fat, evil, super, kid, also enough.

but again. esf is a game based on dbz. it is not dbz.

Best answers
Goku knew nothing of SSJ2, but he did know that if Gohan got really angry he could become much stronger than any of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan went SSJ2 in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to deflect Goku's kamehameha (It lasted a few seconds). After that it was all SSJ, then when Cell killed Android 16 (After Giving Gohan The Confidence Speech), Gohan got angry & went SSJ2.

How Did Goku Know Of SSJ2? Intuition, as stated before, & he remembered all of the times Gohan had gotten angry before and his anger boosted his power EXTREMELY higher than his normal PL (Example: Raditz says stuff about Goku being dead or whatever, Garlic Jr. Movie, Frieza horned Krillin, etc...).

He (Goku) didn't really know of SSJ2 he just knew that Gohan could gain much more power than Cell from his anger.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was not ssj2 in the rosat.Because of the long hair it looked like it if gohan did go ssj2 goku would have maked this clear to gohan and not let him wast time on ssj1 training.Also i didn't see the lightning flashes and the extreme muscular ssj2 properties.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The SSJ2 in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber really can't be proven. Some things suggest SSJ1 & others suggest SSJ2

I believe he went SSJ2 for an extremely brief moment, 12 seconds @ the most, just to knock Goku's kame away.

Best answers
Wrong he did go 2. AND goku says that he did. He went 2 b4 he even went 1. While trying to go one goku tells him to focus on cell and explains how he (goku) went ssj. Gohan then focuses on cell and does the scream thing goes gold (yellow in american versions) and has the lightning and the double aura (ever notice how they seem to have 2 glowing auras as a ssj2? one normal and a smaller one that has verticle waves) then gohan passes out. Goku makes a reference to this later after cell has "defeated" goku.

One could argue that that wasnt ssj2 but hes looks the same as when he did when he fought cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom