Melee Sugetion

Best answers
Why dont make it like this:
If somebody blocks some swooping Fighter a Powerstruggle will appear and while this struggle the attacker looks like Punching and kicking at the opponent.
if the Blocker wins he counters .ifthe opponent wins the Blocker cant Block anymore and gets punched away.
If two people crash agains eachother the same thing starts but both are Punching agaist eachother and the winner kicks the looser away!
:fight:

Best answers
that sounds pretty cool dude, it would be more like the show too, cuz in the show that sort of thing happens quite often

Best answers
I agree on this as well. That would be tight as hell too cause then if you get in a what I like to call "Fury Mode", some nice gfx like a ring of power around the 2 would be sweet.

Best answers
They say they're going to introduce melee struggles - I hope they're like you say. Because that would be cool.

By the way, how does it determine who wins if two people swoop at each other head on? Is it the guy with the most speed, higher pl or whoever started to hold down alt fire first who wins?

Best answers
Blocker has good chances to win because only this way people which are new in a server can get ki

Best answers
In respect to the show that would be much more synonomouse. However i think that would debalance the game. For instance all I see latly is everyone swooping in and meleeing everyone if I have a beam charging i just cancel it and hit block (F for me). That stopps a meleer dead in his tracks. Melee right now isn't unballanced it's just that the counter for it isn't a good one. previousely (in alpha) the counter for beams like a final flash was to just get behind a rock, this is an example for a bad counter. Running (or blocking) should not be the only option against melee.

QSD

Best answers
with this there is only one problem: someone who just joined doesn't stand a chance of winning

Best answers
you can also teleport to counter melee

Very ture but look at the amount of ki needed for a teleport and then look at how much is needed for a melee. Doesnt even compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom