Teleportation IDEA!!!

Best answers
U no in the game that all u do is move in the direction u want to be and u press the teleport botton to go that direction. HEres my idea, wut if u want to teleport far away from where u standing?
Well, if u want to teleport far away, u point the direction that u want to go to and u hold the teleport botton(disappear and u wait couple seconds and release it) and u far way from where u r standing. THis could help from being attacked from melee.

Best answers
teleport works fine for evading melee. i had a guy tonight that was swooping in at me, and i would block his kick, then he would do one teleport back and i couldnt get near him for a counter. I would've had to teleport forward with him and porlly woulda got my arse kicked by then. LOL i just hit teleport a few times to get away and started raining ki from my hands.

Best answers
That wouldn't be cool, beam dodging would get to easy I think.

Scruffie

S
Actually, when I teleport away from a swoop, I somehow still get caught. I don't know whats going on there.

The other night I teleport past this guys beamhead, and was inside the beam! I just swooped in and punched him through the beam, he didn't even know I was there! I don't think this should be considered a bug, cus it just rocks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom