how to play online ??

Best answers
when i am in the game i want to play online buy then i only see counter-strike hames not even one esf game can someone help me ?? please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK! I have this problem too, with many mods. For some reason, I'll click on internet games, and the connection thing will never complete. The log in will never be successful. So I press cancel and it takes me straight to the server list. When I filter a game, any game, and update, it gives me a list of counter-strike servers. Very annoying.

I have no idea WHY this happens, but here's what I do: I have a shortcut for counter-strike on my desktop and a shortcut for Day of Defeat. I'll click the counter-strike shortcut and try to get in. If it fails and I don't log in after I click internet games, I quit counter-strike, and then open the DoD shortcut. If clicking on internet games doesn't work there, I quit DoD and open counter-strike again. Most of the time I only have to go Open CS--->quit---> open DoD before it works. I dunno if it has to do with switching mods or just quitting half-life and starting it up again. Either way it works for me.

Best answers
ok well ReavenSpirit. first of all you need filters when you are updating the games list. there should be a button called FILTERS. click FILTERS then click the appropriate box where it asks which game you are filtering for. you are looking for ESF not ESFORCES in case you have installed the alpha version before. now update the list again and there are about 150 ESF servers last time i checked.

Hitokiri do what i mentioned above but i think you are asking something else as well. note to all new players. sometimes when too many people are playing the filters will not work. the only remedy is either playing a quick start game (finds the fastest active server) or just wait and play later. or additionally you could wait for 600000 servers to update but that takes much too long and you could be doing other productive things in the time it takes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom