Trunk's sword for melee!

Scruffie

S
Turk stop yer faffing about.

Acting like a n00b, tisk tisk.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Listen, they'll tell us about trunks' sword when they wanna. God knows how they'll implement it, I doubt its just "stronger melee" cause I can't imagine how that would work. i.e Trunks slashes cell, cell FLIES AWAY IN A SHOCKWAVE. I think of the team more highly than that; they'll have some way, and it'll be nice...

Scruffie

S
I think they'll have it so it causes direct damage, none of this flying away stuff.

Like alpha melee! :D

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nobody knows what will be in the patch or if there will even be a patch for such things. only the developers of esf know that kind of stuff.

Best answers
If they do add it, they should make the sword atleast a little stronger then other people's melee. Trunks right now is a pretty bad character.....so a little extra damage in melee just might help :D

Best answers
melee is already used to much for a dbz game as it is, so i think it should be the same attack strength. it wud just look cool, i dnno

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, Trunks will get his sword in a coming version, and it will make him the "king of melee"!!

Best answers
ill always be the king of melee!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Trunks' sword really should be stronger, because thats *** if his SWORD which is supposed to be super strong to have the same dmg as a punch or kick.

I think trunks should have a melee choice and a "Sword choice"
where if he takes his sword, maybe it would be harder to hit someone cuz of accuracy or something, but if it hits them, it does a HUGE ammount of dmg, depending on where he hits them, what u guys think?

Best answers
yeah, that would be good. Then maybe he could be-head someone... but then you get onto the problem of who that would kill (cell that b!tch could regenerate..)

Best answers
Here's What I Think That Should Happpen: When The Enemy That Your Swooping In Too Has Low Health,Trunk Should Take His Sword And SLASH Him In Too Pieces, When He Has Enough Healt To Survive The Sword-Attack Trunks Should Stomp The Victim Away With The Back Of His Sword WHAM Against The Wall,
Ps: Great Work On The Beta

Best answers
he Could Kill Cell And Buu Like He Killed Frieza, CHop Him Up Good And Then Do The yellow Hand Swing Thing Attack So Every Cell Would Be Destroyed

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can someone please send me the trunks ssj model? its not working in the zip and no one will send it to me.

im at [email protected] thats Paul_jacklin with an underscore.
thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well i belive in the idea that the sword will be its own attack

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom