freeze

Best answers
everytime i try to install esfbeta100 my computer freezes, it takes forever to configure windows installer, then once i start to install it just freezes. please help

Best answers
restart your computer then dont open ne thing when it restarts except for esfb100.exe then wait a min or 2... thats wat i had to do...

Best answers
ah, it's BlackLabel from DMZ.. i remember you... good luck installing

Best answers
nope not working, as soon as it starts to install it just freezes at 0% ive waited for like 10 mins but still no progress, would it work if i got someone to send me their esf folder through msn, or do i HAVE to install it?

Best answers
mine did that too, i just waited about 1 or 2 min and it started, try running scan disk and anything you can to speed up your computer, maybe you have a bad .exe? try to DL it again from another site if nothing else works.

Best answers
ok i gave up on the installer, instead i tried to use the zip file that guy gave in one of the posts, but it tells me i dun have enough space on my c drive, shouldnt 900 mb be enough space? ack im so confused

Edit: ack i actually got the installer to work, but once it got to 79% it froze again, now its doing the same thing it did before. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom