Attacks and Tranformations

Best answers
Vegeta: i think we he can go ssj2 he could have and suicide attack like when he fought buu in buu saga and killed himself and the higher the power bigger the blast

SSJ4: I think that you could throw a fake moon into the sky (like in sayin saga) and then you would go golden ozzuro (big money) for like 30-40 secs then shrink down to SSJ4

Goku: When he is able to reach SSJ4 he should be able to do Dragon fist

Misc: you would have to find the scouter and you could pick up sayin armour

Just all a thought please tell me what you think

Scruffie

S
The ESF team does not plan (so far at least) on including any GT Transformations, Characters or Attacks, so SSJ 4 is a no go.

Suicide Attack is a great Idea, but it hardly compensates for another transformation.

I'm not sure if Goku used Dragon Fist before GT, I'm not an expert in that area.

I just don't see the point in Saiyen armour, you could explain that idea more please?

And you don't need to pick up the scouter, you already have it.

Best answers
i would be more fun if you have to search for a scouter, and a sayan armor chould give u mor defence.

what also would be cool is thad you can hide your energy
sow they canot see on the scouter how strong you are

and when a person powers up anothers person scouter chould explode from the huge energy lik in the freeza saga

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it also would be a waste of time if you serach for something in a game where your supposed to fight >_>. Especically since the scouter is your respresentation of the abilty to sense KI.

Best answers
DUDE!!! THats my idea there, if u scroll down in suggestions, its bascally the same thing with the ideas and all, just pay attention next time.:p

Best answers
Originally posted by Krillen
Vegeta: i think we he can go ssj2 he could have and suicide attack like when he fought buu in buu saga and killed himself and the higher the power bigger the blast

SSJ4: I think that you could throw a fake moon into the sky (like in sayin saga) and then you would go golden ozzuro (big money) for like 30-40 secs then shrink down to SSJ4

Goku: When he is able to reach SSJ4 he should be able to do Dragon fist

Misc: you would have to find the scouter and you could pick up sayin armour

Just all a thought please tell me what you think
Suicide doesnt seem good. If he's real powerful, he'll kill the entire server in one blast. Bad idea imo.

Saiyan armor would be kinda nice though.

The ESF teams isnt doing an GT stuff, so dont plan on seeing anything in that field...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people keep suggesting suicide attacks and the teams always says no to it

Best answers
In reply to the golden oozaru transformation, I think it could be interesting to see but turning into a golden oozaru would disrupt the balance a bit don't you think so instead of a golden oozaru just make the regular one that would require the transformer to be above a specific power level otherwise they can't control themselves while in that form (just like gohan in saiyan saga though he couldn't control it majority of the time). the powerlevel and health could increase by a certain amount as well.

The only way to transform would be to throw that artificial moon light ball into the sky but would have to be capable of being destroyed otherwise it would make it a liitle too hard for the weaker players to beat the oozaru. Since the moon ball is in the sky over the entire map there would have to be a way of stopping all the other players with tails from transforming or make them all transform together, this would create alot of lag and would end up p***ing everyone off too much and would ruin the game a bit, best use would be on a lan match.

Best answers
Reply to Dragon fist that was before dbgt it was in the movie where that dude with the flute and sword(spocibly the one trunks has) had that 1/2 of a monster in him (lol it was funny seeing Videl dress up like saiyaman)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom