Piccolo is too weak (low)

Best answers
currently:
1. His attacks are to weak.
2. The Devil Beam Attack (don't know the name jet) has a too big explosion and if the beam hit its too low.
3. The eye beam is to weak and has a too long range of fire.

next beta:
1. all attacks should be a small bit stronger.
2. The beam must be strong and the explosion must be small.
3. not a very long range and more powerfull.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first of all.. shut the #@%$ up. Piccolo is kick ass. I host servers and I own with his special beam cannon and masenko. His eye laser should be a rapid fire like freizas finger lazer. But other wise all his attacks are good. Masenkos blast radius is huge and I usually 1 hit ppl with it. Piccolos cool dont change a thing ((Except MAYBE the eye laser)).

Best answers
yeah yesterday i played as picolo and i thought he is weak .. i did a special beam cannon and i thought (i know i am gonna miss that! cuz i can't control the direction and all!!) i throw it at one guy (on cell_day) and i "accidintly"?) killed two guys!!1 :shocked: wow .. this attack must be powerfull!!

but i don't know .. maybe i just lucked out!

Best answers
I host servers and I own with his special beam cannon
I didn't said that the attack is low I said the beam of this weapons must be stronger and the explosion is too big.

Just make the explosion smaller

Best answers
piccolo is just a green elf with special powers..

Best answers
the eye beam and the small fast ballst stronger. The explosion of the special beam cannon smaller and the beam it self (lol my english) stronger.

By the way: peace ! :)

Best answers
Sorry, I disagree. If you look at the special beam cannons later on in the show, you'll see that they result in some scarily big explosions. Also, the sbc is (imho) easily one of the strongest attacks in the game; because of his high damage, high blast radius, and he can move immediately after firing.

I always wonder why I never see Cell players use sbc. :/

* I do ;)*
Cheeseman

Best answers
ever get in a beam fight with someone use the SPCannon. the SBC will win every time.. and you can move and shoot another one at the beam struggling person.. it works fing awesome..

the Eye beam is like a snipter rifel somone swooping at you eyebeam them to death..

+ even better none knows you powerlevel by just looking at you with the scouter you can but hell i never pay attention to that thing

I Think Piccolo rocks.. i dont use him cuz hes alomst too powerfull

Best answers
the Eye beam is like a snipter rifel somone swouping at you eyebeamem to death..
I can't remember that it works like this in the show...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude Piccolo is not weak at all, TRUNKS is the weakest! I had a PL of 100Mil & used a Full Power+Turbo finishing buster on a guy whith a PL of 35Mil and he BATTED IT AWAY!!!! Same with Burning Attack, but the GB (generic beam) beat the crap outa him.

Best answers
i think picolo is tight the only thing i dont really care for is the special beam cannon its too big it should look like this

or this

but thats just my opion

Best answers
If I shot at my enemie he don't die.

The special beam looks great but it is a way to big like you say.

Best answers
othe then the sbc being 10x to big i think befor piccolo transforms he should have the turben and when he transforms he should look like he dose now but other then that he is awsem

Best answers
thats funny when i was testing the characters move offline pic's sbc was a purple or something now in that pic i see it as yellow... or am i just seeing things o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolo isnt weak trunks is, piccolo owns everyone with sbc and then eye laser altho masenko doesnt really help, maybe u just dont know how to use piccolo

Best answers
Actually Piccolo is one of the strongest..
Let me tell you guys something that i did

I was fighting a SSJ Goku and While i was charging my SBC he just stood there.i fired it and he blocked it.but then i shot a Masenko HALF CHARGED and it killed him he coulnt block it.

well just so you know :D

Best answers
The eye-lasers are full-on tits in my opinion. You don't have to lead the target at all because the effect is near instantaneous. If you just sit off in some corner of the map you can steal sloppy seconds from anyone's battles with minimal effort. I also find it works great after meleeing someone. Zap em as they fly. Maybe I like the SBC just because it's big, but it's damn fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shouldn't piccolo's beam cannon be yellow and not pink?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
awww poeple always whining about things . never happy with what they got... sheessh. I remember talking to pcjoe about the sbc being too big, not being able to see where you aim and all, i dont remember if he said they were gonna change it or not.

IMO, i think that piccolo is hella good, if you can use him right the sbc will deliver one massive explosion in the face of your ennemy when they swoop at you or other well thought strategies, the eye lasers are well... a bit weak but can go through gohan's shield and other craps..

the masenko is a bit like 2/4 of the power of a kamehameha so its good enought and finnaly the scatter shots, well.. if you use em wel on poeple it can be good in the end.

if you guys would just wait for the 1.1, instead of whining about lil details the world would be beter, well i might be wrong, that might be why they made this lovely forum, but anyway that how i see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom