super saiyan 3?

Best answers
alright.. i was playing earlier and this one guy claimed that you can go ssj3 and 5 i said you couldn't but he kept insisting he could. he said to let him kill me cuz ssj3 your hair gets longer and stuff is waht he said. if this true or not? is he lying or is he telling the truth?

Best answers
As of right now, in beta 1, there is no ssj2, ssj3 or ssj4. In the next version, I believe they will implement ssj2 and ssj3.

ssj5 does not exist, not even in the gt series.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ5 Is In DBAF Which Is NOT an official series. It's a Brazilian fan made manga (Comic).

Best answers
it only goes up to ssj 4 which has black hair. Plus ssj3, 4 and his so called 5 do not even exist in the game models directory esf/models/player/??

;)

Best answers
Ssj 4 isnt really even SSJ. It should be just super 4 or something because you can't go ssj with a tail and he regrows his.

Best answers
even ssj4 is fan made and i hate it!! and why should oit be called just "super" without "sayian" ?!?! does he become a human when he is ssj4?! ;/

just incase you don't know .. when he is not a "super" he still is a saiyan!

Best answers
SSJ4 is just wierd. Toriyama said that he couldn't think of any other name for it so he called it SSJ4. It really isn't a new level of Super Saiyan.

Best answers
SSJ4 is not going to be in ESF , because it is in GT. ESF is based off of DBZ. So goku will only get up to ssj3.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr. Satan
SSJ5 Is In DBAF Which Is NOT an official series. It's a Brazilian fan made manga (Comic).

Just like any fan can make ssj100, it doesnt matter, it doesnt exist

Best answers
Originally posted by )V(ajin n00b
even ssj4 is fan made and i hate it!! and why should oit be called just "super" without "sayian" ?!?! does he become a human when he is ssj4?! ;/

just incase you don't know .. when he is not a "super" he still is a saiyan!
ssj4 isnt fan made its in dragonball gt

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you could say SSj4 is fan made, because Akira Toriyama never made it, he just gave it the ok, took the money for GT, and that was it.

Best answers
yea... i personally don't like the SSJ4 stage, it's so different from the other stages... juss seems like goku spilt some rogaine on his head and fused with the Pink Panther

Best answers
well .. it is Gt .. but isn't GT fan made? ;/

*sigh* :\

Best answers
yeah that's what we're saying... the real overall DB anything ends with Buu... or u could say Tapion... but it ends there, no *** SSJ4... i don't like SSJ4... or Gotens haircut in GT... fanmade = not part of Akira's Dragon Ball series'

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Question answered. No need to go into if ssj4 is really.

Close

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom