Poll Esf Or Dmz

What is Better ESF or DMZ

• Earth Special Forces

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragon Mod Z

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Don't make ESF versus DMZ threads. I could understand if they both released new versions at the same time, but how can you compare them when the last version of DMZ was ages ago?

Best answers
im not making a war or anything I just want to see what people like better and it is possible to compare even tho that was released before Esf, I just downloaded Dmz and I think Esf is way better they need to fix a lot of things in Dmz Keep up the good work team on Esf

Best answers
I think esf is better cuz:
in dmz everybody has difrent aura colors,If you line every character in a row and turn on the auras it looks like a damn rainbow.i think that is childish.

Esf on the other hand STAYS with the anime a little more.
like saiyans having white auras on their normal stage.

Still Cells aura sould have been white too and his other forms yellow.

but still i kinda like both not counting dmz's auras

Best answers
No, you can't compare until the DMZ team release 1.8. See the sticky in the General --> ESF chat section.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DMZ & ESF Both pwn. But Currently I Like ESF, I liked DMZ 'till v1.0b of ESF was released, & I'll prolly go back to DMZ when v1.8 is out.

Best answers
ESF is better. They seem to have a bigger community and dmz just sucks in my option.

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Snidely
Don't make ESF versus DMZ threads. I could understand if they both released new versions at the same time, but how can you compare them when the last version of DMZ was ages ago?
why not? This is a forum? dont act like it matters just because you dont like a dmz vs esf you dont need to tell us. just leave.

Best answers
Please close this :\

and for your information .. dmz and esf are affiliated

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are? well your not going to get a fair or honest awnser on this forum since its the ESF forum on the DMZ forum its probably all dmz voted for

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by uslessresponse
they are? well your not going to get a fair or honest awnser on this forum since its the ESF forum on the DMZ forum its probably all dmz voted for
I was thinking that no one here had any common sense but then I saw this post.

Why in the hell would you even bother posting something like this on the ESF forums? That's like going to hamburgerlovers.com and asking if they prefer hamburgers or fish.

Isn't this against forum policy? I wonder why it hasn't been locked yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom