Fusion

Best answers
Allrighty can I get a hell yeah on the idea of fusion? And if so we'd have to see some Goten and Kid-Trunks:yes: :yes: But to fuse you'd have to be like exactly matched PL's and it would take a few tries at first but u'd get better and better as u go! Lets get this thread started! and uhh no flamers

Best answers
I wouldn't have thought that they'd put in fusion, because there aren't that many combos - especially with no Trunks and Goten.

Best answers
*Takes out flamethrower*

what a *** ass idea u shud die for tht suggestion i hate u

jk yeah thtd be cool but its too complicated

Best answers
Many people have mentioned Fusion numerous times. It's just not going to happen either at all, or not anytime soon.

Most likely the first.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's see this must be 60th fusion thread but that doesn't matter.Fusion can not be in there are to few characters for fusion, goten will not be in he does not have enough attacks,you would have only goku's and vegeta's on a server cuz they would be the only ones who are able to fuse.And finally who would have to take control.Pherhaps they will add Vegito and Gotenks as stand alone chars,but that's probably beta4 or sometin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Turk
*Takes out flamethrower*

what a *** ass idea u shud die for tht suggestion i hate u

jk yeah thtd be cool but its too complicated
you chould just said "there will be no fusions" u did not have to flame him...

Best answers
now where did u get tht crazy idea tht i meant to flame him? :(

Best answers
::Takes a deep breath::

No fusions... ever... end of discussion.

Best answers
Oh god the newbies just come crawling in every day lately, I don't mind, not at all actually, but after a suggestion get's posted and rejected for 10 times it get's old.

Best answers
Well sorry yes I am a n00b I got this game like 2 days ago its just an idea I watch the show hella and just thought I'd throw it out there.

And I haven't read any of the past threads about it because I haven't been following this mod forever, I just noticed it on ESpaceMod and thought it looked pretty cool. Sorry about bringin up an old thread...didn't know.

Anyways I dont know...seems like it would be cool but I have no idea how they would pull it off or anything like that but uhh thanks for the feedback u flamin *******s (not everybody)

Best answers
What burns me up is how people come in here w/o reading stickies. It's right at the top you don't have to search that much unless you got a 100,000 x 800,000 resolution and you're blind on one eye and can't see out the other!
;( .....:\ .......:] ....:)...

I'm ok now.

Best answers
um according to the post err sticky harSens made there might be some kinda fusion for a later realease... i still say temporary support characters ala capcom fighting games is the way to go...

Best answers
b-b-b-b-but I thought they said never............
t-t-t-they... w-w-w-why! WHY MUST THEY CONFUSE US LIKE THIS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no fusions

possibly have fusion charaters in as normal charaters but they wont fuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom