hey, is Trunks too sucky?

Best answers
to be honest, i think trunks is too weak, his first attack which is that yellow thing, is toooooooooo weak, it can only kill someone in the begining, and the other attack when he's ssj (the blue one) takes too long to charge and u cant even aim it :(

Best answers
I've been kicked outta servers already for being too good with Finishing Buster, its a great move, I don't really think Trunks is weak, but I think Burning Attack should be given a bit more strength(even if it is generally a weak attack).

Best answers
Eveybody is strong you just need to know hot to use them strategectly (i know i spell that wrong) :p

Best answers
His Burning Attack (the yellow beam) is not meant to kill ppl...it's meant to be used in tandem with melee because of it's special blinding properties. If you hit somebody, you have a good 2-4 sec in which to switch to melee and hit them while they are blind. Anyways, yea...that's what it's meant to be used for :p

Best answers
i've been playing with Trunks and haven't had a problem... i think all characters are pretty balanced you just have to know how to use em

Best answers
it blinds?!?!? i didnt know that lol
i think that vegeta is honestly the best char :(
cuz he has such good moves when he turns SSJ, im sure not many people will disagree with that one =P

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Piccolo pwnz Vegeta ;)

BTW: Used correctly, trunks in non ssj can take out 3 ssj opponents, Im proof that its possible, he aint crap, he just needs to be learnt like most characters

Best answers
Trunks' SSJ hair looks just wicked! :p

I've found myself picking Krillen a lot. He might be weak and slow at the start, but if you can manage to get to transform he is REALLY fast. And He's got some good moves. Kameha, solar flare (i think? or did they remove that since alpha?) and his disc! i've picked a few people off with them from great distances. But the real attraction for me to Krillen is when I die. "We're dead for sure!" LOL lame arse scaredy cat Krillen hahaha

how do you use that beam that splits into two on the hud? all it does for me is shoot out a big ball and doesnt split up.

Best answers
i understand that all characters can be really good if u play a lot with them but, some characters like vegeta can be mastered in seconds because of they're good moves, u guys know what i mean? like a char like veg can be mastered instantly, and chars like trunks take a while and probably arent as good

i think trunks should get more moves, he has so little :(

Best answers
Vegeta isn't THAT good. he also has his weaknesses. He can't even move while charging BBA or FF so he's easiely meleed while charging compared to the others. In exchange his attacks are friggin powerfull. He's as balanced as everyone else in my opinion.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
Piccolo pwnz Vegeta ;)

BTW: Used correctly, trunks in non ssj can take out 3 ssj opponents, Im proof that its possible, he aint crap, he just needs to be learnt like most characters
YEAH PICCOLO!

piccolo, trunks, krillin and vegeta are my favs

Best answers
I actually find my self playing trunks and goku alot. Goku is probably my fave char but trunks is definataly my 2nd. I find that if u smack some one around then charge a ful burning atack and hit them, it works wonders.

The only problem i have with runks is his finishing buster. It seems to have a long charge time but does not do subtancial dmg to comparable atacks, i dont see what its specialty is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I play proberly most with Trunks and I think he well balanced
and the Finishing Buster is a realy good attack
and my second is Piccolo.
I realy like his special beam cannon its a killer move
I did have the hope in Krillen but his follow beam isn´t that good as i hopped.
I belive that Vegeta took the place instead in my fav char list

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
i understand that all characters can be really good if u play a lot with them but, some characters like vegeta can be mastered in seconds because of they're good moves, u guys know what i mean? like a char like veg can be mastered instantly, and chars like trunks take a while and probably arent as good

i think trunks should get more moves, he has so little :(
Krillin owns vegeta =P
Well I kinda suck with Trunks, that must be why I think he sucks ^^;;

Best answers
Trunks isn't too weak. He first transforms into SSJ and therefore he has more speed than any other charakter for quite a long time.
But his Ki attacks are pretty weak... if you want to use your Ki, Trunks is the wrong Char for you.

Best answers
So trunks has a better melee? I have no idea about the advantages and disadvantages about chars, except trunks is weaker in the beam department.

Best answers
i'm all about Piccolo, other then him i only really use Trunks... to me, they are the 2 best in the game and show... i like Gohan, but his model and skin aren't too great... his model should be grown up, Mystic Gohan

Best answers
I don't know if he is weak as far as effectiveness, but he only has 2 attacks aside from the basics, which might seem like a weakness, but they did that so it wouldn't be unbalanced when they make his sword functional in the next patch :yes:

Best answers
i play wit trunks a lot till ppl start ganging up on me and i get like triple teamed. then i switch to vegeta and enjoy the fireworks :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom