Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it sucks but :sorry:

• i like cheese

• Total voters

MaX

Best answers
lets say if u die it dont say that u killed them cause i wonna like teleport behind the enemy right when the explosion hits ill be behin and and go hey "playersname look behind u :p" SMACK
it would be fun

Best answers
I really really like how you included the "I like cheese" option, your ideas pretty cool, but I had to go with " I like cheese" :D

MaX

Best answers
"thinks in head Kronik must like to fart:S " lol anyway thx for the reply

MaX

Best answers
HEY ALL U PEOP{LE VOTING FOR THE CHEESE STOP IT I WANT YOUR REAL OPINION ;( :devsmile:

Best answers
mmmm cheese. Anyways, I can't understand a word your saying in this suggestion.

MaX

Best answers
like lets say this sayed Shask Killed SCIxx With Final Flash "Shask ingame name :p" but now lets say u attack me and u thought u killed me cause it dont say if u illed somone or not so if i killed u it wont say it in corner it just wont say it just right before it hit ya u can teleport outaway and they will think it hit ya and u come up behind then and melee them...

Best answers
Use of punctuation and proper spelling and grammar would really help me and I bet a lot of others understand what you're saying... lol ;)

Best answers
Mm I kinda understand, you don't want it to say "blablanoob" killed "blablanoob" with "blablanoobieattack". So they won't know if you're dead or not, I would just find that irritating, you can never be sure if you killed someone, you'll have to count the bodies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i voted for cheese for 2 reasons

1. i dont like the idea, its to much fuss for something so little
2. you were stupid enuff to add cheese to it....;/

Best answers
i voted for cheese cuz i couldnt understand a single word u said. "lets say it was like u killed me but u didnt then bam im over here hahhahaaha".....? =) its entertaining though cuz i can see u explaining it all excited and hyper. i also voted for cheese cuz u said stop voting for cheese. u made ur poll now u must wallow in ur results. btw, i finally understood after reading all of ur posts about 6 or 7 times each very slowly.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think thats a spam answer i like cheese
if you add a alternativ like that no one will take your suggestion seriously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MrMasj
I think thats a spam answer i like cheese
if you add a alternativ like that no one will take your suggestion seriously.
yea, but most (like me) had no idea what he was trying too say...

Scruffie

S
It would be irritating, but it would be more fun. I could just teleport behind the other guy when he thinks I'm dead.. always fun.

The other day I was on the Time Chamber map, and I was hiding in the little dome thing. I tried to shoot a Kamehameha out at the other guy, but it blew up in my face.

When I respawned, I was right behind the guy, who didn't actually know I was dead, so he was shooting into the dome thing to kill me, when I appeared nehind him, melee'd him into the dome thing, then took him apart with my beams.

You have no idea how fun it was for him not to know I was dead or not...

*Scruffs tale of the day, brought to you by, Scruffie!*

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
yea, but most (like me) had no idea what he was trying too say...
Thats good point to remember. If no one understands the qustion.
Then will no one will give the correct answer.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cheese can be really good on macaroni!:D

Best answers
I see where you're getting, and I like it. True you wouldn't know if someone died or not and it might get annoying, but that's the point! They could always add a special effect when someone dies that they explode or somethin.... energy release... who knows.. maybe not.

Best answers
that'd be awesome to see sumone explode after they die....maybe even sumtimes, have it happen to the person with the lowest score in the game too, like, every 10 mins the lowest scoring person will blow up for no reason lol, just a dumb thought...but I'd laugh my ass off

I like Cheese!!

Best answers
I meant when someone died to show that the person died instead of the "blah killed blah2 with blahattack" since it would be "annoying" to the dude w/ the Sephy sig (sorry not lookin at names).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
funy how the "i like cheese"got most of the vores :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom