IDEA for Piccolo ...

Best answers
Uhm the transformation of Piccolo --> powered up Piccolo is really good , but there is a small idea wich can make this look much more like a change ... u all know Piccolo in his heavy clothes , well y did he get the clothes in esf too and if he change to powered up Piccolo he take the heavy clothes off -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, Pics trans is nothing more then a flashy power up, i think he should of started with training stuff on, then removed them for the trans, most of the trans are not that good, they are just a flashy power up efx, i only really like buu's and Frezas

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Too bad the transformations in the show are just that..

Flashy power-up sequences
C'mon..the SSJ transformations are generally a lot of shockwaves, some lighting and yellow auras.

Woo..

The only characters with true transformations would be Furiza, Cell and Buu..the only ones whose bodies actually change.

Most of them are fine..
But I do agree with you on that one point..
Piccolo should go through some sort of change.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by [SoB]-Bones-
Uhm the transformation of Piccolo --> powered up Piccolo is really good , but there is a small idea wich can make this look much more like a change ... u all know Piccolo in his heavy clothes , well y did he get the clothes in esf too and if he change to powered up Piccolo he take the heavy clothes off -_-
I have wanted his tranformation to be like that the whole time`
It´s a loot cooler then the current one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Chimpbot
Too bad the transformations in the show are just that..

Flashy power-up sequences
C'mon..the SSJ transformations are generally a lot of shockwaves, some lighting and yellow auras.

Woo..

The only characters with true transformations would be Furiza, Cell and Buu..the only ones whose bodies actually change.

Most of them are fine..
But I do agree with you on that one point..
Piccolo should go through some sort of change.
I did not say that those were bad chimpbot, i said piccallos can be more then just a flashy efx.

Best answers
How bout make it so his heavy clothes are something u can do so if u wear them ur PL gains faster but ur PL isn't as much and wen u stuff em off it raises tremendously or something lets face it in the show does he transform at all except for like fusing with kami?
tho if u do make it so piccolos PL gains faster and wen u take it up it raises it doesn't make alot of change in the actual transformation :]
wot about cell and buu, buu if u get destroyed a bit he comes back for example if his arm gets blown off then it regenerates will that be done with piccolo and cell + buu?
wot about them 3 regenerating their HP o_O?

Best answers
i think his transformation is fine, it would be retarded if alll of a sudden piccolos clothes disapear and reappear, so id say the team did a good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think HL has the ability for a limb loss/regeneration system. And piccolo and cell's regenerative powers are pathetic compared to buu's; I guess that's why only buu can heal, cause he's the only one that can get everything back in a matter of seconds.

And as for the training clothes, you wouldn't need a "If you have training clothes on you get PL faster" system. Just make the training clothes your base form, and have the 2nd form without them. If you fight in your first form (with training clothes) you get more PL than if you fight in your second (without.) It's the same thing for every character. Non-SSJs get PL faster than if they fight as SSJ. Normal piccolo gets PL faster than powered up piccolo, etc.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's just one thing i don't like ,instead of getting taller!(here comes!!!)The ESFteam pulled it together to make cell smaller in his second from ,come on!Everyone who watches the series knows he gets bigger in from 2 and smaller in form 3 and all of these should still be bigger then gohan...............:S

Best answers
wel for piccolo, u can have him start to transform and powerup kinda....nice animation . But then at the end, he grabs his cloak and throws it aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom