some chars that should be added !

Best answers
Tenshinhan is a really Cool char ( however wondering what his transform can be ).

both #17 & #18

is Cell can be Perfect Cell ?

Chibi Goku ( from DBGT ), Pan, Ubuu & numerous chars from the series, that will prevent users to take too much goku or vegeta

Yag

Best answers
ESF is based of DBZ, not DBGT so dont expect anyone from DBGT to be in it

Best answers
and tienshinhan or tien...this maybe stuff for the beta 2..also yamcha should be in...but i think most dbz figures will be in by beta 2 .. ihope...

but maybe they will only put new transforms in beta 2 and other chars in later beta or in final releases!!!

Best answers
id be happier with just more transformations, altho...pikkion would be cool but im not gonna hold my breath on that one

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In my opinion, these characters would be cool in ESF
-Tien
-Metal Cooler
-Master Roshi
-Uubu
-Mr. Popo
-Korin
-Launch (both forms)
(or atleast make some really cool skins of these guys :D)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL!! Master Roshi!! That would be classic!! He could have his fart attack that he used in the Buu saga when he farted on that dragon thing!! :p

Best answers
well dragondude no movie characters will be in it and no dragonball gt characters will be in it but master roshi would be awesome

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roshi would rule. So would tien. But yamcha would be terrible.. I mean what can he do? Wolf fang fist, kamehameha, and that super controllable ki ball. That's about it :/ he has no significant role throughout the series, he's a total coward and just gets the crap kicked out of him on the rare occasion he puts a shakey foot forward. Krillin's way more courageous than him :p And tien even more; Krillin always bravely rushes in, and gets beaten up, and then the evil dude makes some remark about how his head bounces. But we like krillin for the effort. But TIEN, whenever he steps in, he always gets in one good smackdown on the badguy, no matter how weak tien is in comparison. Kills a saibaman and blasts nappa pretty badly in the saiyan saga. Keeps cell at bay in the cell saga. saves gohan in the buu saga. come on :D If it weren't for tien, who knows what woulda happened in the saiyan saga. And in the cell saga piccolo would have been killed, and gohan killed in the buu saga! Ok gohan died anyway, and if he wasnt absorbed, goku probobly could have owned buu, but that's beside the point. TIEN ROOLS.

Best answers
Originally posted by Yagami1211
Tenshinhan is a really Cool char ( however wondering what his transform can be ).

both #17 & #18

is Cell can be Perfect Cell ?

Chibi Goku ( from DBGT ), Pan, Ubuu & numerous chars from the series, that will prevent users to take too much goku or vegeta

Yag
HER NAME ISN'T PAN!! ;/

Best answers
yes her name is pan if you played dragonball gt final bout you would know, and i dont think an official dragonball gt video game would lie.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yep, the little girl in GT name is PAN!! but what about SUPER 17?? wasnt that saga in the Z serie's?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, the Super 17 saga was in DragonBall GT, when Goku was a little boy :)

Best answers
u guys ARE all forgitting the best saiyan and strongest of all times well maybe not the best but he was the strongest because it took the whole dbz clan to beat him and even then his ass came back so i think u should add BROLLI into the game he is like THE BEST

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, yeah, Brolly is the Saiyan that just wouldn't friggen die (Goku kills him, then he returns and Goten, Trunks, and Gohan kill him, then he gets cloned or something and is brought back again, only he looks like The Creature From The Black Lagoon - and during that movie, he seems to die then comes back about 4 times :D) Hes in DMZ, and is an ok class on that.

Don't mind my run-on sentances, who uses periods anyway :)

Best answers
Q & A time Q- Is it Brolly or Brolli the movie tite says Brolli and so do some of his pics but in the movie its brolly
A-????

Best answers
ts brolly n japan think. we would be such a great character but too bad he wont be added cause hes just a movie character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom