My verbesserungforschläge for BETA 2

Best answers
first
great mod but.....
1)good melee but if you are infron of somebody
you cant damage him
you have to go step back

I think combos like in 2d fightgames with a button for kick like right mous and q for punch would be a good idea :)

or the high kick when you are infront of somebody than beam to the enemy and a doubleaxehand down like in the mangas or anime:)

2)All Transforms and if you transform from 3ssj to 4ssj you get 2 new attecks and power or new combos.Than the game gets more arcadefun. i mean in every transform new atacks

3)more caras like Tin and yamchu :fight:

4)some maps are too big like the map with the two towers (ut) seems like.But the others are good .in goods palast you sould make a entry and the same in island

5)i didnt understand where i got magical beans and the db capture mod is a good idea but i could not find one ball.

Best answers
1) It's not a 2d fighting game and i'm about sure they won't put moves on special buttons. (like high kick; Q low kick; E etc) I wouldn't like it aswell..

2) There will be more transforms in the following beta's, ssj4 although will not be in, cause it's from DBGT.

3) They might add more chars, dunno.

4) I think all the maps are about same sized, not to big imo.

5) Didn't try doing or searching one of them so can't help there. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know about his suggestions but i would love if there were a Oozaru addon like All are oozarus and fighting like King Kongs:D

Best answers
5) All of the dragonballs are not in every map...

In cell_day you can find all the balls and summon the dragon.

Greetz, ViRaX

Best answers
You right, the Dragonballs are in ever map but are in most of them i've found, have to search for them a little though.
I agree that some of the maps are a *little* large, something its very hard to see the other person to get a good beam off, otherwise its pretty much perfect.

BTW: loving swatting the beams away >:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Capture the Dragonballs mode is in my eyes a bit boring it never becomes a fight betwen the teames =(
its a good idea but it need some work

Best answers
u dont go from super saiyan 3 to 4 if this game was a dbz/gt game then theyd probably do something along the lines of if u have a tail then when u transform u go to oozaru then the next transformation to golden oozaru and then the next transformation after that is to ssj4 which is how u really go ssj4 of course that would be only on nite maps cuz u need the moon... or something that would be really interesting: if someone made a dbgt mod and the map would change from nite to day... during day saiyans would go super, 2, and 3 but during nite when the moon is out they go oozaru then next transformation to golden oozaru and then of course from golden oozaru to ssj4 and i talk to much...

ps: im not 100% sure if thats how golden oozaru works... (moon thing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom