Read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
i think when you melee hit or like shoot your beam they should fling into the building and crash threw it! it would be so bad ass :shocked:

Best answers
I Don't Think Half-Life Engine Can Do That.It Seems Impossible but maybe when they get hit into a building it can fall down or blow up or somethin.:]

Best answers
yea or maybe have a huge explosion particle effect shoot outwards that'd be pretty cool too... and wen u get knocked into water make some kinda shockwave thing if possible ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first suggestion isn't possible with the Half-Life engine. Unless someone makes a map where everything is breakable but then that'd be ultra laggy. If ESF ran on the Geomod engine then you could. (Red Faction/2 Uses The Geomod Engine)

The second suggestion i'm pretty sure would be possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea but not so posible :/

Best answers
oh my GOD that would be so sweet. i know that everyone, whether they say it or not, wants to be able to melee someone thru a mountain or two with crazy crumbly crashing goodness like in the show. =D then perhaps the person burried in rubble could go turbo, blasting rocks and debris outward with dramatic silence breaking screams of extreme power......sorry, esf and dbz rock the monkeys a**

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah they need splashes so when you get knocked in the water you dont just fly in, and if esf used red faction 2 engine well i dont know what the hell would happen to be honest but there wuld be alot of buildings being blown up for sure

Best answers
Umm, Vassago (ESF 2D/3D Modeller) clearly stated that there will be breakable maps coming soon :D

Don't believe me find a post called Beta v2.0 or Beta v1.1 or vice versa

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the breakable maps... that only means small parts of the maps. It would be like breaking a box in hl.

Best answers
u know, it would still be kinda cool if it was only towers [that took physics of the boxes in hl] that when hit would shatter and break apart. of course i think their strength needs to be really really high, cuz it would be incredibly ghey if after about 2 minutes everything breakable was broken cuz people just slammed their beams or themselves into them.
or another idea i had is that u could hav breakable walls/mountain sides. what u do is model the actual mountain to hav a little crater in it, then model the breakable texture just over that to make it look like its part of the mountain. if it gets hit enough, it breaks and there is now a crater. hmmm...maybe????

Best answers
Hsu you say only on small parts of the maps, but these maps are already small. On purpose! Small parts of the maps are actually big parts of the maps.

Get it?

Best answers
Yeah it is small with alpha models but with beta models they made the beta models like 4x smaller than the alpha models so that make the map big.:]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ijust thought of somthing about what hsu said, how about they reskin those crates make it so you cant push tem and stack them on top of each other so it looks like a weird building?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant u just make a explosion when u crash???Cuz like u said the HL engine cant do the breaking stuff.

Best answers
this is most likely impossible but it would be pretty cool if there was one map where its a planet and wen u get a certain pl like 400 mil or sometin u could shoot sometin into it and make it explode but kinda like a time bomb liek namek was and make the surface get all lava firey and stuff... and then boom!!!! the rest of the fight is in other world :)
(sry my imagination got the best of me there );)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom