textures needed...

Best answers
i was just lookin at the gallery and noticed that i like the kami scenery a LOT more than the scenery that came with the beta....also the time space chamber room scenery looks good, i didnt get anything but solid gray, i dont know if thats the way its supposed to be or if its a problem anyone else has. oh and plus the textures im sure everyone is missing in that one mid map. is there any way i or anyone else could get these textures to add to the current install of ESF? or am i S.O.L. ?

Best answers
well don't quote me on this but i think you haveta run off open gl to get that "quality" timechamber. but it's notin you HAVE to have it plays just as good :D:yes:

Best answers
i do use opengl. and i think i know what ur talkin about cuz i just decided to use d3d and OMG there was no sky, it was all repeating glitchiness of the map when u moved, like a black hole. i think u guys know what im talkin about, its in most games, especially when u no clip. but yeah, its not glitchy in the timechamber, its just a shade of gray.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use openGL and I have the same rosat prob, one reason I don't like playing that map. Might be an all voodoo issue.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cuz the screens that u saw were probably on the kami_night rosat, which was removed from release!! That rosat looked a lot cooler!!

Best answers
It is mos def not a Voodoo issue. I have a Radeon 9700 and I get the same deal in the time chamber. It looks like another texture is trying to come in, but I can only see shards of it at certain angles. Otherwise it's all grey.

Best answers
hmm......i didnt really notice the 'other texture trying to come in' thing, but i wasnt lookin for it. it just seemed to me that it was GONE. but yeah, i know those textures must exist, it would be nice to get them out to the people. but its cool, i can still play the rosat map cuz its still fun, but i dont think i can take the mid map, something about pink and black checkered land makes me sick.

Best answers
Half-life seems not to like any newer grafic cards. My ti 4600 does the texture smear (the name for the repeating textures) and so does my friends 9700. Or maby its cause niether of us will tweak the cards. Lucky for us it doesnt do it in openGL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom