Playing Problems

Best answers
It seems everytime I go into a game my Half Life game closes out in about 6 seconds into a game. All I did was installed Half-Life, downloaded & installed the latest patch for Half Life...then installed ESF, also I'm having a major problem finding servers to play on, some times it shows like some wierd 28,000 servers that it is cycling through(and that's with filters enabled) If I connect to a server I select Goku, sometimes it closes right then and there, sometimes it takes a few seconds. There are no other mods, and my computer is perfectly stable AMD Athlon 1.2Ghz, 1GB PC133 Ram, GeForce 4 MX 420, 2 WD 80GB HDD(7200 RPM) 40x12x40 CD-RW 16x(40x CDROM) DVD-ROM...those are the stats, and btw it's on a VIA chipset if you were wondering. I play multiple games, so I'm certain this is definitely software related. I play games ranging from RtCW, to SOF2, to AVP2, etc. etc. and they all play flawlessly, is there going to be some sort of patch in the near future to fix most of these issues, or is this going to turn into a Tribes 2 situation(1 patch fixes 1 problem but opens up 30 more which are resolved 6 months later)....although I must say I love the concept of this game, and I've been waiting for a FPS version of DBZ, I just hope that you guys get all the bugs worked out b/c this looks like it can own.

Neo Deity of Ahriman Corps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make sure that you are on opengl mode, because there is a big crash bug with software and direct3d mode
and it does own:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom